Latest technological advancement in the Variable compression ratio for automoblies

hi to all
can someone help me out in knowing the latest technological advancement in the Variable compression ratio for automoblies using telescoping connecting rod. specialy the use of electro/magnetorheological fluid in the design. Any book, webpage link or any relvant document will be appreciated.

thank you

Replies

• nick_cardoza
    nick_cardoza
    Re: telescoping piston

if you would like to further yourself in a new technology of engines then i would highly suggest you look at this site and read about it. i was astonished to read about it but it has come to light that it may possibly be a fraud. only time will tell...

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In any office there are more than 10,000 key presses on a single keyboard in a day. I was thinking that the energy required for pressing each key is going...
im in my final months of my military career and am heading into schooling to become what ive always wanted. mechanical engineering is something ive always showed interest in and...
Hi all, I always hearing that querying a database is alaways a performance issue in the J2EE based web applications. How far its true? and what basis the performance is...
I need the electronics mini projects with whole data sheets and circuit diagram.I need it for college to submit it. so,send me the projects as soon as possible.
We have so many engineers here but very little activity in Entrepreneurship section. Is there any engineering student here planning to start his/her own venture? I hope there's at least...