Laser Popping 100 Balloon Dominoes - Wicked Lasers S3 Krypton [World Record Submission]

Here is a world record submission video of 100 balloons falling like dominoes in a single file line. Using a 750mW - 1000mW (1W) Spyder III Krypton Laser the record for single file balloon popping was set: 100 six inch (15.2 cm) balloons! This video has been submitted to the Guinness Book of World Records for officiation.

The balloons are held in place by being weighted down with specially modified cups filled with water. This prevents balloons that are popping from jostling other balloons out of position. The focusing lens used is from a soldering kit's "helping hands" alligator clips holder.

Take a look -

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Many of us still wonder about the difference between the two high definition broadcast standards - 780 pixels and 1080 pixels. Can anyone here explain it in simple terms?
A program p calls two subprogram p1 and p2.p1 can fails 50% times and p2 can fails 40% times .then p can fail a)50% b)60% c)10% d)70%
I have a project on PIC16F876A micro controller, I have the complete coding in .txt and .c files and I want the .hex file for it. I have tried MPLab...
News has it that Facebook is testing a new feature called Highlight that allows users to pay some fee like $2 to promote their posts, making them more prominent in...
Name: Engr Jidiq Bhai *Engineering Trade: Electrical / Telecom Location: Pakistan *Occupation: Student Work Experience: N/A *Hobbies & Interests: Net Surfing, Chatting, Playing games *Aim in life: N/A *I joined...