Laser engraver

Hi, everyone )
Actually, i'm a freshman here, but i joined with the aim to consult on my project. One of my friends recommended this forum,so i hope you'll be quite clear and manage to help me. So here is my case- i'm going to participate in one project which simply doesnt relate to my field of knowledge, but i made a decision to challenge myself a bit and accepted the proposition. Our team is trying to construct a laser-engraver,we haven't chosen the exact model yet, looked at some 5 Best Laser Engravers Reviews of 2021 - BestAdvisor.com characteristics and usage. First of all need to pick the best option then make some first steps like:1. What materials to work with
2. Etching only, or cutting too?
3. How big are the objects to work with?
What do you think? Are we in the right direction?share your experiences
Thnx

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

From baby bottle to slinky and on to Rubin Cube - Nine Inventions that are not nine day wonders. 9 Simple Inventions That Make Us Ask, 'Why Didn’t I Think...
Quote: A few months ago I attended an event for women in tech. A lot of the attendees were new developers, graduates from code schools or computer science programs. Almost...
This week’s video comes from Boston Dynamics, the company whose numerous robots can run, jump, yomp and now, it would appear, hold doors open for one another. Video of the...
Hailing from Muzaffarnagar, a city in Western Uttar Pradesh, where a girl's education has been a big social taboo, Preety Singh was lucky that she belonged to a 'Jat' family...
i need some suggestions to develop a project for physically disabled peoples...i need some guidance