laptop battery

[FONT=宋体]I bought a battery as below :[/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT][FONT=宋体]#-Link-Snipped-#[/FONT][FONT=宋体]It's the same models,but are with diffirent price.what's the difference?how we can recognize the good&bad battery?[/FONT]

Replies

• Pechu
    Pechu
    Well, i couldn't quite understand what you were asking.

But from the link you gave, both batteries in them are genuine(good) ones.
    Just that, one is a 6-cell battery and the other is a 12-cell battery.
    A 12-cell battery lasts long without power. thats it. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am doing my 6th semseter Btech in I.T and need to do a project... So the topic I choose is to control a PC by using a mobile...
hello everyone i got a problem in java whenever i compiles any java program it gets compiled correctly, but while running it it gives an error "java.lang.noclassdeffounderror" why it happens?...
Hello to all, This is my first day here and it seems to be a good engineering place... I am engineer of Computer & Telecommunications and now I have registered...
Google launched its amazing browser for Mac and Linux Watch the video [youtube][/youtube] Along with this...
hey can any one tell me how to do MS in INDIA.? i am not able to decide whether to do mtech or ms? aneone who are done with their...