Lamborghini URUS- SUV

When ever we see the name of Lamborghini all that a person remembers is the super low version cars Well here is a car to ponder about from Lamborghini in the luxury SUV range

Urusfront

Well if you are willing to buy this in India It will be starts just above a Crore (Rs 1.1 Crore Only)

Specifications:

Engine: 584 bhp (435 kW; 592 PS) turbocharged 4.0 liter V8 engine
Length: 16 feet (4.9 m)
Height: 5.5 feet (1.7 m) high.

This was unveiled in 2012 it seems.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I think this can be driven over indian road.specifications are decent enough to attract car lovers towards it.I can place it in sedan class and not SUV.Do you agree?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Height makes it a Sedan But not the Length But overall A luxury Sedan/SUV for only one Crore is very very very Cheap

And given the great quality of the Chennai Streets I would be the first person to test this car in Chennai 😉☕

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

An unlikely source has filed a lawsuit against Apple for patent infringement – Boston University. The educational institution previously associated with being a pioneer in social media and an outspoken...
I remember Apple iPads used to be a trend atleast till last year. Now iPads have turned into iPad minis. And even Kindle has introduced a smaller display that's about...
I found this amazing Among the 2 compression techniques the output from the MPEG-4 seems to provide very less data rate compared to that of MPEG-2 What can be the...
Recently a blog leaked the Xeon roadmap shows the successor the Broadwell (which is successor of Haswell) that is yet to penetrate the mainstream. Intel's Skylake is 14-nm processor which...
I am always having ping of around 100+ & that value increases to 200 or 250 + during peak hours ( morning 9 to evening 5), then again lowers to...