Labview software

Can anyone post details about labview projects.Just turn your look on labview...Its an one emerged software supplied by National Instruements.I guess most engineers will have scope on this labview...
Your opportunities on automated side....
Just take a look on this...i hope you do...
All the best

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Here's a link for those interested in looking into this software: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    OMG!
    LabView is mainly used for interfacing with Sensors!
    At PSG Tech we use LabVIEW in IInd Year for Interfacing with Accelerometers, Thermocouple, Acoustic Mic etc.,
    Some Senior guys use to program a robots movement activities!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

“There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and others who don’t.”. You must have heard this phrase, isn’t it? This is one of the...
what about embedded systems designing as a carrier?is there a bright scope of this field in india ?what are job apportunities?and finally the major question can an electrical and electronic...
Apple has finally launched iPad in India, officially. Here's price list of iPad in India - iPad with Wi-Fi 16 GB: Rs. 27,900 32 GB: Rs. 32,900 64 GB: Rs....
Considering the fact the modern mantra, "Work hard, Party harder", a party after work to rejuvenate the mind is the "to do" thing. My thought is if celebrations become regular...
Blackberry’s been famous for the full QWERTY keypad phones especially useful for rapid emailing and messaging. The Blackberry Malibu is your Blackberry Curve Touch and it’s a CDMA phone. But...