Labview and Matlab projects

Guys , Plz suggest me some innovative projects related to LABVIEW and/or MATLAB softwares ..... waiting for reply .....

Replies

• grantheimbach
    grantheimbach
    Depends on what you mean by innovative I guess. For what I think are cool LabVIEW projects check out this blog (#-Link-Snipped-#) which is constantly updated with new cool applications. If you are looking for more industry based applications then this link (#-Link-Snipped-#) has more case studies on LabVIEW. There's a new case study coming out (I don't know exactly when unfortunately) about how SpaceX uses LabVIEW for their control software inside of their Dragon capsule, the launch system for the Falcon rockets, and even data management inside their misson control. I'm less familiar with Matlab application spaces. I've seen them used in simulation areas before but less in actual deployed projects in my experience.
  • cchandansjce
    cchandansjce
    Thanks for the info dude ..................

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Toshiba has introduced the world’s first glasses-free 3-D notebook called Qosmio F755. (It's just another indication that Japan has fully recovered from the tragedy and can aim for breakthrough technologies)...
We know you're enthusiastic and fun loving person and wish to express your hippi-yuppiness through everything you do. But when you are applying for a job and writing a cover...
Different students use various books for studying. Here are a few to note: H.C. Verma Concepts of Physics Vol I and II I.E. Irodov Problems in General Physics Halliday, Resnick...
BITSAT exam includes 150 objective type questions. 3 marks are given for every correct answer. One mark penalty is for the incorrect answer. There are four sections like Physics, Chemistry,...
Syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English is given below: Part I: Physics Current Electricity Electromagnetic Induction Electrostatics Gravitation Heat and Thermodynamics Impulse and Momentum Kinematics Magnetic Effect of Current...