L&T infotech placement drive

I am fresher pursuing B.E ECE suggest me some latest topics for l&t infotech. i am going to atten

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    srinivasargavan
    I am fresher pursuing B.E ECE suggest me some latest topics for l&t infotech. i am going to atten
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# : Didn't get your question. Could you please add relevant details?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As iam studying final year cse today my professor has given a topic on mobile computing .she asked a question that do mobile computing is having advantages or disadvantages most...
iam from final year cse have many ideas to build a startup company or to write civils or to be an junior scientist .i am confused can any one help...
The British Government has committed £500 million to construct first of its kind electric network on highways that will allow the low emission and electric vehicles (EV) to travel long...
Quote: An Artic Crane Raptor articulated tower crane has been erected with a hook height of 88 metres, which is thought to be a new record. The crane is working...
Quote: Researchers from the University of Michigan have made a 3D-printed self-driving car, called the “SmartCart.” The entire car is not printed using 3D technology; the power train, which is...