Kvpy project idea

Hello all, I have currently completed my first year at IIT Bombay, Civil department..
I am interested in submitting project under kvpy program and i would really appreciate if u could post your ideas in this thread.. thanx!!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just as for regular text completion questions, you should read the question carefully and try to think of a word of your own to fit the blank. Once you are...
The U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) recently awarded three industry teams, after a competitive procurement process, a total of $7 million for the development of...
Hai CEans, Please post on the poll so that we can get an idea about the members in each engineering discipline. Hope to see your cooperation. Caio P.S. Please don't...
The Art & Science of Appreciation ​I remember one article about various factors necessary for healthy growth of newly born babies. It said that, infants who got frequent touch of...
Hello guys! I am a second year(3rd sem) CSE guy at National Institute of Technology. I am strucked with a great dilemma, "whether to utilise my vacations for getting training...