KVPY-project idea for b arch student

I am in 1st year in architecture and wanna apply for KVPY ...can u please urgently suggest some project ideas...or what kinda project one need to do...?๐Ÿ˜•

thank you...๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜”

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE
    Please post an introduction using the format mention in this post #-Link-Snipped-# in introduction section.

PS: Mod can you please move this thread to Project Section!
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    mims
    I am in 1st year in architecture and wanna apply for KVPY ...can u please urgently suggest some project ideas...or what kinda project one need to do...?๐Ÿ˜•

thank you...๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜”
    Hi mims,

Can you please tell us what all you have studied till now in your 1st year? Try to make some practical use of what all learnt. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

any ideas using sensor application.just post here..
Not sure where else to put this so it will go here!๐Ÿ˜€ First off I have a question that I need help with, What would be the effect of subjecting...
Hi guys , This is my first thread since i joined CE. Recently i been getting a lot of requests about modding the slims 200X and 300X TA-088v3 and TA-090v3...
hi cricket CEans!!!! Sunil Gavaskar was a cricketer during the 1970s and 1980s for Bombay and India. Widely regarded as one of the greatest opening batsmen in test match history,...
Today is the birthday of Nikola Tesla. Read more about him.. Nikola Tesla - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Source : Google