Kshitij 2011 Annual Techno Management Festival IIT Kharagpur 28-31 January

Kshitij hosts a galaxy of events aimed at boosting the technological and managerial skills inherent in today's youth and providing them with an opportunity to showcase their innovative ideas and thoughts. The events in Kshitij cover almost every thinkable domain in the field of technology and management.

Events at Kshitj 2011 are:

Genesis
Conceptualize
Quizzards
Theories N core
Robotix
Ab Initio
Strategia
Tech 4 Fun
IDP

To know more about this event, visit their official website: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear Friends, It gives us immense pleasure to finally and formally invite you to "IET Lucknow MCA Alumni Meet-NCR region 2010: RENDEZVOUS -2010" .The alumni meet, is scheduled to take...
In my opinion, most of the operating systems available in the market (the Open Sourced ones are included) offer MUCH MORE than what a student needs. Considering the needs of...
Hello CEans, I just attended a webseminar regarding leasing ,which it comes in the Banking and Financial domain ,though we guys generally not from the finance background but we need...
As a part of our recruitment process, we ask applicants to 'Impress us with a short article'. This is what we get - 1. i dont know how to write...
I've had this idea months ago but never really wondered how should we go about implementing it. The idea I've is to select one representative from each engineering college as...