Kratos From God Of War In Mortal Combat

If you enjoy Kratos' deadly fight actions, then be happy. The next installation of Mortal Combat will feature Kratos. Check out this video that shows preview -

[video=youtube;x1jPqUupfsU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1jPqUupfsU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    God of War 3 was the last part in the God of war series. Kratos Fans are going to be super-happy to see this!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    lol. These people have such bad faces that I have vomiting. Why should these monsters have bad faces? can't they be simple torso and a beautiful face?

Anyways lets hope Kratos fans good luck. :razz:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just wondering how many CEans use their cellphones to check email on daily basis. Is phone the main device that you use to check email? Or it's the desktop or...
NotionInk Adam seems to be undergoing serious delivery issues. There are many people requesting delivery of their orders they made several weeks ago. Has anyone experienced the same here? Please...
Sony Ericsson Yendo W150 is a walkman series phone (indicated by 'W') available in India at price Rs. 5200/- inclusive of taxes. The phone features 2.6" capacitive touchscreen display @...
hello frnds,,i am mca student.....n for my semester i want some new project topic......which is recently going on.....so that i will help in my carrer....but i dont find any good...
Can someone share information about Green cement??? I'm just curios why it was called green cement??? Is the cement used color green???