KOJIRO- World’s first robot with a spine!

Forget ASIMO with his awkward movements and non-expressive face. We now have the first of a kind robot with human spinal cord. The robot is developed by the evangelists at JSK Robotics Laboratory, University of Tokyo. The robot moves its hands, legs and other parts like humans do…with the help of tendons. These kinds of [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    its really awesome
  • nikeace003
    nikeace003
    looks cool..i wonder what commands could it do.^_^
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    That's awesome!!!!
  • limestone7000
    limestone7000
    That's really KEWL B-)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

BSNL 3G offers great surprizes to me every time I use it. I've made a new discovery which is apparently correct. BSNL 3G download speed varies according to the file...
DRDO scientists are resigning from their job and joining Indian IT services. About 20 top DRDO scientists have quit to join the IT Industry in last 6 months. These scientists...
The awesome campus at Pune will get more protection from over 130 CSIF personnel. The Pune campus is third in the list of CSIF monitored INFY campuses after Bangaluru and...
Tri Vally University in India has made Indian students wear RFID tags to track them and keep an eye on their movements. Details: Indian students | US | Tri-Valley University...
Maruti Kizashi (which means signs of good faith in Japanese) is all set to launch in India on February 2, 2011. The car developed by Suzuki & Maruti jointly is...