CrazyEngineers
  • Gaurav
    Gaurav

MemberOct 12, 2013

KNSTEK.com - Real Or Fraud?

HI FRIENDS PLZ TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT KNS TEK . THIS TIME IN BANGALORE EVERY SECOND COMPANY THAT SAYS THAT THEY ARE COMPANY IS SOME KINDA CONSULTING OR FAKE COMPANY . I WANT YOU PERSONAL THINKING AND EXPERIENCES TO TELL ME ABOUT THIS ONE . THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR REPLIES.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 12, 2013

It's difficult to tell. Why not visit their office and interact with the employees who work there? Also, it's not sure what kind of engagement you wish to have with them.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • KNS Technologies

MemberOct 26, 2015

Hi, KNS Technologies is a fast growing IT consulting firm that offers top notch business services and solutions for Federal/Government, Private and Not for Profit sectors. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, and Development center in Bangalore, India. KNS is promoted by professionals with combined experience of 50 years, consulting for Fortune 500 corporations. KNS has over 30 employees working in this organization. Visit our website "knstek.com" for more details. You can also visit our office during weekdays in the address mentioned in our website.

Regards
    HR
    KNS Technologies.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register