Know Your CEan - Yadavundertaker

YaY! CrazyEngineers came up with a one more good interview with one of our CE - Knights, He is CEan - #-Link-Snipped-# [​IMG] who has contributed about 1,170+ valuable posts to CE. Mohit Yadav, a bit lazy guy who unexpectedly became a Mechanical Engineer, is interested in sleeping( ha ha..Yes,sleeping only, have a look at his profile), animes and mangas.We are happy to present his words here...

Pallavi :Hi Mohit, you are a Crazy Mechanical engineer, tell us more about yourself.
Yadav : Hi, My name is MOHIT YADAV. I am currently pursuing my Mechanical and Automation Engineering in DELHI and I am in final year and shortly planning to any NIT for MTECH (if got selected).

Pallavi : How did you get introduced to Crazy Engineers (CE )?
Yadav : As I do not have any interest in engineering, One of my friends suggested me to join CE so that I will start taking interest in my field. And I joined CE.

Pallavi : Why did you take up this particular engineering trade? What do you like the most about it?
Yadav : There is no specific reason for that. I basically chose the college due to two reasons
a) Rank one private college in DELHI
b) Near to my house (about 600m far) (MAIN REASON).
What I like most about mechanical is calculations and designs. I like designing parts that’s why I did course in SOLID EDGE, UNIGRAPHICS NX and PRO-E.

Pallavi : What is your favorite pass time?
Yadav : Watching animes and reading mangas.

Pallavi : Who are your idols or inspirations?
Yadav : Every good human being who help others are my idols.

Pallavi : What is the biggest achievement in your life so far?
Yadav : I cleared NDA written two times that is my biggest achievements in life so far.

Pallavi : What changes you found in yourself before and after joining CE ?
Yadav : After joining CE I started taking interest in CE. You will be surprised that after joining CE my percentage shoot up. I secured 67% in my third sem and 72 % in fourth and still it is increasing. In last sem I cross 80%. This is all due to CE. And also I made good friends on CE which are really keen to help.

Pallavi :If you are given a chance to take a role in CE , what would you like to have and What would you do for CE ?
Yadav : If I am given a chance to take a role in CE then I will take publicity department. I will spread the CE all over the world.

Pallavi :As your college is very near to your home, what’s your opinion on Hostel life?
Yadav : I never experience hostel life but I can say that there is lots of fun in hostel. Lots of friends studying together, roaming together, playing etc. I can only imagine about fun.

Pallavi : As you are a JUDO Champion can you let us know something about JUDO?
Yadav : No I am not a judo champion. As I changed my school I got chance to learn judo so I learnt some basics as I like sports very much. Ya I won state level competition (3rd position) and zonal level(2nd )competition. But I played judo for only one year as I had to pay attention to my 12th and in my college there was no facility for JUDO. So now a days no judo.

Pallavi : You were a very active CEan in previous days and suddenly become inactive for quite a lot of time and suddenly you came back, What made you to do so?
Yadav : I became inactive for quite a lot of times because I was preparing for my GATE exam and as my gate exam was over on Feb 13,11 I am back with full energy.

Pallavi : What is your life ambition?
Yadav : There is nothing specific life ambition in my life but if I get a chance in future then I will open a school for poor children so that they will get good quality education free of cost. Because I think that only education is the solution of all the problems in INDIA.

Pallavi :
What is your future plan?
Yadav : I am waiting for getting admission in MTECH in a good NIT(chances are rare) . and if I do not get admission then I will join INFOSYS. I had already received the offer letter of INFOSYS.

Pallavi : You told Lalit Kumar introduced you to CE. is he active now?
Yadav : No he is not active now. He had made his own forum two years back TECHBITS . so he gave most of his time on his forum.

Rapid Fires :

1)If you have given a chance to thief a brain of our CEans then whom you go with?
Yadav : ishan topre because he really have enthusiasm about mechanical engineering.

2)Who is your favoutire CEan?
Yadav : the list is long. Every one is special.

3) Why your ID is Yadavundertaker?
Yadav : I like wrestling and undertaker was my favorite and for making an account on orkut I need an id . Since Mohit Yadav was unavailable so I chose yadavundertaker.

4)Which Section on CE do you like the most and why?
Yadav : I like mechanical engineering section because I am familiar to the topics and discussions in this section.

5)Define yourself in one word.
Yadav : Lazy

6)If you are granted 3 wishes, what would you ask for?
Yadav : 1) love and peace should be there in the world.
2) poverty should be eliminated properly.
3) Indian education system should be changed.

7) Five years from now, you will …
Yadav :Be a mature person who have lots of responsibilities and a respected engineer and life will be full of fun.

7)What you like most about yourself?
Yadav : My speed of writing and understanding things easily and quickly.

8)Your biggest blooper till date is?
Yadav : My biggest blooper till date is that I did not prepare for the engineering entrance exams.

9)A moment you can never forget.
Yadav : when I clear the NDA exam first time.

11) Name the fellow CEans..

The_Big_K - Great Captain
Akrakadabra - Good Representative
English_Scared - Mr. Intelligent
CrazyBoy - Mr. Perfect
Durga - Strict
Godfather - Inventor
dileep K – Creative Writer

12) What do you want to say about CE ?
Yadav :Only one thing CE ROCKS..

We Wish you All the Very Best Yadav for your future. Hope you will become a Good Engineer as you mentioned in your signature 😀 And it will be more Great if you join Army to Serve our Country! We are Proud to have you on CE!

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Awesome Interview... Congos Mohit and Pallavi!!! You rock as usual... 😀
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Nice Interview..... Congrats
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    thanks but sahithi gives lots of effort in this interview
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pallavi : Why did you take up this particular engineering trade? What do you like the most about it?
    Yadav : There is no specific reason for that. I basically chose the college due to two reasons
    b) Near to my house (about 600m far) (MAIN REASON).
    I liked that answer! 👍
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Good work by both. Good to know about Mohit. 👍

After joining CE I started taking interest in CE. You will be surprised that after joining CE my percentage shoot up. I secured 67% in my third sem and 72 % in fourth and still it is increasing. In last sem I cross 80%. This is all due to CE. And also I made good friends on CE which are really keen to help.
    This is awesome! If you tell this in your college, I am sure most of your juniors would willingly join CE! 😁
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    The_Big_K
    I liked that answer! 👍
    thanks biggie

AbraKaDabra
    Good work by both. Good to know about Mohit. 👍

This is awesome! If you tell this in your college, I am sure most of your juniors would willingly join CE! 😁
    i have no interaction with juniors because i rarely go to college. I used to go to college only for labs.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Nice Interview Yadav!
    Thanks for answering my questions! 😀
    yadavundertaker
    i have no interaction with juniors because i rarely go to college. I used to go to college only for labs.
    I seriously love this reply!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Superb Interview SP and Mohit Yadav !

I had already received the offer letter of INFOSYS.
    Congratulations Yadav.

Great Engineer !! 😛

Godfather - Inventor
    Inventor?? 😐
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    nice answers buddy 😀

@sahithi :keep it up!!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    sahithi pallavi

1)If you have given a chance to thief a brain of our CEans then whom you go with?
    Yadav : ishan topre because he really have enthusiasm about mechanical engineering.

LOL now what should I say! anyways, best wishes for your NIT dreams.

Good work Sahithi. 👍
    ishutopre

Good work Sahithi. 👍
    Ishu, all the best for safe guarding your brain... 😁
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    thanks gf
    godfather
    Inventor?? 😐
    yes you make lot of projects 😛
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    ishutopre
    thanks .... now you should keep your brain in safe ..hehe
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    hey nice KYCEan 👍

awesome answers yadav 😁

even i chose my college because it is so close 😉 i had decided on civil when i was counselling but there were many colleges having civil seats i chose this because it was two minutes from my college 😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    yadavundertaker
    thanks gf

yes you make lot of projects 😛
    Projects which i have made are already invented although as you said Inventor i must have to invent something now. 😛
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Awesome Interview!

say your success secret is CE!

No doubt everyone will join !
  • freak16
    freak16
    Nice To know about you YADAV..

LOTS OF LUCK TO YOU !!!
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    nice frank answers 😀

PS: what should I do, to get rid of 'strict' tag on my forehead???
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    durga
    nice frank answers 😀

PS: what should I do, to get rid of 'strict' tag on my forehead???
    thanks

for a moderator it is good to be strict.
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    yadavundertaker
    Awsome interview Mohit and great work SP.👍
    You are very similar to my younger brother whom I rarely find in college. He's junior to me in same college as me. 😛
    And wish you all the very best for your future.😀
  • Reya
    Reya
    Nice answers yadav 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friend's Actually i want to know what is the instrument in mobile by which we can able to detect strength of signal(like i got 3 parallel lines on our...
We converted a diesel VW pickup at our company ( Entity Green ) to run on free waste vegetable oil from restaurant fryers. we get an exhilarating feeling of freedom...
As we know we must have an antenna of length 1/4th of our signal wavelength.So i checked my mobile and note down the frequency and after calculation i got result...
I was just reading about nano and i would like to know what kind of transmission does nano car use and what is transmission ratio used in it.
Don't necessarily think of your opinion of a band, but rather the complexity and intelligence of it to determine what band you think is the best. You may also wanna...