View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12933 Members
Join this group to post and comment.

Know Your CEan - Yadavundertaker

YaY! CrazyEngineers came up with a one more good interview with one of our CE - Knights, He is CEan - Yadavundertaker [​IMG] who has contributed about 1,170+ valuable posts to CE. Mohit Yadav, a bit lazy guy who unexpectedly became a Mechanical Engineer, is interested in sleeping( ha ha..Yes,sleeping only, have a look at his profile), animes and mangas.We are happy to present his words here...

Pallavi :Hi Mohit, you are a Crazy Mechanical engineer, tell us more about yourself.
Yadav : Hi, My name is MOHIT YADAV. I am currently pursuing my Mechanical and Automation Engineering in DELHI and I am in final year and shortly planning to any NIT for MTECH (if got selected).

Pallavi : How did you get introduced to Crazy Engineers (CE )?
Yadav : As I do not have any interest in engineering, One of my friends suggested me to join CE so that I will start taking interest in my field. And I joined CE.

Pallavi : Why did you take up this particular engineering trade? What do you like the most about it?
Yadav : There is no specific reason for that. I basically chose the college due to two reasons
a) Rank one private college in DELHI
b) Near to my house (about 600m far) (MAIN REASON).
What I like most about mechanical is calculations and designs. I like designing parts that’s why I did course in SOLID EDGE, UNIGRAPHICS NX and PRO-E.

Pallavi : What is your favorite pass time?
Yadav : Watching animes and reading mangas.

Pallavi : Who are your idols or inspirations?
Yadav : Every good human being who help others are my idols.

Pallavi : What is the biggest achievement in your life so far?
Yadav : I cleared NDA written two times that is my biggest achievements in life so far.

Pallavi : What changes you found in yourself before and after joining CE ?
Yadav : After joining CE I started taking interest in CE. You will be surprised that after joining CE my percentage shoot up. I secured 67% in my third sem and 72 % in fourth and still it is increasing. In last sem I cross 80%. This is all due to CE. And also I made good friends on CE which are really keen to help.

Pallavi :If you are given a chance to take a role in CE , what would you like to have and What would you do for CE ?
Yadav : If I am given a chance to take a role in CE then I will take publicity department. I will spread the CE all over the world.

Pallavi :As your college is very near to your home, what’s your opinion on Hostel life?
Yadav : I never experience hostel life but I can say that there is lots of fun in hostel. Lots of friends studying together, roaming together, playing etc. I can only imagine about fun.

Pallavi : As you are a JUDO Champion can you let us know something about JUDO?
Yadav : No I am not a judo champion. As I changed my school I got chance to learn judo so I learnt some basics as I like sports very much. Ya I won state level competition (3rd position) and zonal level(2nd )competition. But I played judo for only one year as I had to pay attention to my 12th and in my college there was no facility for JUDO. So now a days no judo.

Pallavi : You were a very active CEan in previous days and suddenly become inactive for quite a lot of time and suddenly you came back, What made you to do so?
Yadav : I became inactive for quite a lot of times because I was preparing for my GATE exam and as my gate exam was over on Feb 13,11 I am back with full energy.

Pallavi : What is your life ambition?
Yadav : There is nothing specific life ambition in my life but if I get a chance in future then I will open a school for poor children so that they will get good quality education free of cost. Because I think that only education is the solution of all the problems in INDIA.

Pallavi :
What is your future plan?
Yadav : I am waiting for getting admission in MTECH in a good NIT(chances are rare) . and if I do not get admission then I will join INFOSYS. I had already received the offer letter of INFOSYS.

Pallavi : You told Lalit Kumar introduced you to CE. is he active now?
Yadav : No he is not active now. He had made his own forum two years back TECHBITS . so he gave most of his time on his forum.

Rapid Fires :

1)If you have given a chance to thief a brain of our CEans then whom you go with?
Yadav : ishan topre because he really have enthusiasm about mechanical engineering.

2)Who is your favoutire CEan?
Yadav : the list is long. Every one is special.

3) Why your ID is Yadavundertaker?
Yadav : I like wrestling and undertaker was my favorite and for making an account on orkut I need an id . Since Mohit Yadav was unavailable so I chose yadavundertaker.

4)Which Section on CE do you like the most and why?
Yadav : I like mechanical engineering section because I am familiar to the topics and discussions in this section.

5)Define yourself in one word.
Yadav : Lazy

6)If you are granted 3 wishes, what would you ask for?
Yadav : 1) love and peace should be there in the world.
2) poverty should be eliminated properly.
3) Indian education system should be changed.

7) Five years from now, you will …
Yadav :Be a mature person who have lots of responsibilities and a respected engineer and life will be full of fun.

7)What you like most about yourself?
Yadav : My speed of writing and understanding things easily and quickly.

8)Your biggest blooper till date is?
Yadav : My biggest blooper till date is that I did not prepare for the engineering entrance exams.

9)A moment you can never forget.
Yadav : when I clear the NDA exam first time.

11) Name the fellow CEans..

The_Big_K - Great Captain
Akrakadabra - Good Representative
English_Scared - Mr. Intelligent
CrazyBoy - Mr. Perfect
Durga - Strict
Godfather - Inventor
dileep K – Creative Writer

12) What do you want to say about CE ?
Yadav :Only one thing CE ROCKS..

We Wish you All the Very Best Yadav for your future. Hope you will become a Good Engineer as you mentioned in your signature 😀 And it will be more Great if you join Army to Serve our Country! We are Proud to have you on CE!
Awesome Interview... Congos Mohit and Pallavi!!! You rock as usual... 😀
Nice Interview..... Congrats
thanks but sahithi gives lots of effort in this interview
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • May 21, 2011
Pallavi : Why did you take up this particular engineering trade? What do you like the most about it?
Yadav : There is no specific reason for that. I basically chose the college due to two reasons
b) Near to my house (about 600m far) (MAIN REASON).
I liked that answer! 👍
Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare • May 21, 2011
Good work by both. Good to know about Mohit. 👍

After joining CE I started taking interest in CE. You will be surprised that after joining CE my percentage shoot up. I secured 67% in my third sem and 72 % in fourth and still it is increasing. In last sem I cross 80%. This is all due to CE. And also I made good friends on CE which are really keen to help.
This is awesome! If you tell this in your college, I am sure most of your juniors would willingly join CE! 😁
The_Big_K
I liked that answer! 👍
thanks biggie

AbraKaDabra
Good work by both. Good to know about Mohit. 👍

This is awesome! If you tell this in your college, I am sure most of your juniors would willingly join CE! 😁
i have no interaction with juniors because i rarely go to college. I used to go to college only for labs.
Nice Interview Yadav!
Thanks for answering my questions! 😀
yadavundertaker
i have no interaction with juniors because i rarely go to college. I used to go to college only for labs.
I seriously love this reply!
Harshad Italiya
Harshad Italiya • May 22, 2011
Superb Interview SP and Mohit Yadav !

I had already received the offer letter of INFOSYS.
Congratulations Yadav.

Great Engineer !! 😛

Godfather - Inventor
Inventor?? 😐
nice answers buddy 😀

@sahithi :keep it up!!
ISHAN TOPRE
ISHAN TOPRE • May 22, 2011
sahithi pallavi

1)If you have given a chance to thief a brain of our CEans then whom you go with?
Yadav : ishan topre because he really have enthusiasm about mechanical engineering.

LOL now what should I say! anyways, best wishes for your NIT dreams.

Good work Sahithi. 👍
ishutopre

Good work Sahithi. 👍
Ishu, all the best for safe guarding your brain... 😁
thanks gf
godfather
Inventor?? 😐
yes you make lot of projects 😛
ishutopre
thanks .... now you should keep your brain in safe ..hehe
CIVILPRINCESS
CIVILPRINCESS • May 22, 2011
hey nice KYCEan 👍

awesome answers yadav 😁

even i chose my college because it is so close 😉 i had decided on civil when i was counselling but there were many colleges having civil seats i chose this because it was two minutes from my college 😁
Harshad Italiya
Harshad Italiya • May 22, 2011
yadavundertaker
thanks gf

yes you make lot of projects 😛
Projects which i have made are already invented although as you said Inventor i must have to invent something now. 😛
Awesome Interview!

say your success secret is CE!

No doubt everyone will join !
freak16
freak16 • May 26, 2011
Nice To know about you YADAV..

LOTS OF LUCK TO YOU !!!
durga ch
durga ch • May 26, 2011
nice frank answers 😀

PS: what should I do, to get rid of 'strict' tag on my forehead???
durga
nice frank answers 😀

PS: what should I do, to get rid of 'strict' tag on my forehead???
thanks

for a moderator it is good to be strict.
Deepika Bansal
Deepika Bansal • May 28, 2011
yadavundertaker
Awsome interview Mohit and great work SP.👍
You are very similar to my younger brother whom I rarely find in college. He's junior to me in same college as me. 😛
And wish you all the very best for your future.😀
Reya
Reya • May 31, 2011
Nice answers yadav 😀

Share this content on your social channels -