Know Your CEan – ms_cs
He's one of the most active CEans on CrazyEngineers - having reached over 800 posts since joining CE in January 2009. He's been instumental in keeping CE active and helping members with their technical, non-technical doubts. An avid computer gamer, CEan ms_cs aka Senthil Kumar likes to ride bikes & play Chess. CEan - MayurPathak had a chat with ms_cs. Check it out -
1. Hello ms_cs aka Senthil Kumar, tell us more about yourself.
ms_cs: I am Senthil Kumar from Tamil Nadu doing final year Computer Science and Engineering. I am fascinated by JAVA, J2EE, C programming. I am a good team player as well as a good team leader. I like chess and cricket much.
2. So you are a CS engineer. What in programming fascinates you more than any thing else?
ms_cs: When I completed my HSC, I have joined C,C++ courses. In those days, I was in :? programming and I have realized that most of the people too have such experience in the initial stage and afterwards the course too. And I started working out all the programs that others telling as tough one, and got much appreciation for that 😛 .And I believed that, I could make a new OS using java. I am the one of the top scorer in curriculum labs 😁. These things urged me to take java courses. After this I got the capability and confidence to program any software as I want. And I have made small software for my works... Such flexibility in the programming fascinated me much 😀.
3. What have been your achievements till date? Especially in programming?
ms_cs: Received a prize for the JAVA project in Software Presentation Competition, and now working on the two J2EE projects
4. You are a contributing member to CE IM. How do you plan to develop it? What is your vision when it comes to developing the world's best messenger?
ms_cs: I am the first happiest man, for CE-IM getting such a title. At present I am busy with some projects. I cannot contribute to the CE-IM now 😔 . I will post the codes whenever I am having time.
5. Tell us more about your hobbies and interests.
ms_cs: My hobbies - coin collecting, photography,
Interests- computer games, bikes, working in team, songs, sometimes I read books.
6. You said you want to be a Bharat Ratna and also get interviewed on CE Small Talk. Well thats great. How do you plan to achieve it?
ms_cs: I am much inspired by the stories of the peoples those who got the Bharat Ratna and Small Talks as well. I want to start a company with my friends, that focus on the software and hardware solutions and guide the students to innovate big things. at present these things only is in my mind.
Now the quickies-
1. Mind Recall- Name top 5 CEans.
2. If you were not an engineer, you would be?
ms_cs: A Doctor 😛
3. Three things you would do if you were the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu.
ms_cs: Make it Corruption free, Deletion of the word-unemployment and scarcity, Education to all.
4. If you were awarded $1 million for R&D, what technology would you like to develop? (Give only a one line explanation)
ms_cs: I’d devote my time and money to supercomputing
Now the tricky one...
"If you were the CEO of Google, would you still go ahead and develop the Chrome OS?"
ms_cs: Yes but not opensorce 😉
You are reading an archived discussion.
Most of our new visitors want to know how CE can benefit them. CrazyEngineers is visited by engineers from over 187 countries around the globe and each one brings unique...
CEans, CEan - Sahiti Pallavi joined CE in July 2009 and soon became one of the most active contributors of CE Forums. Pallavi is third year computer engineering student. She...
Starting September 13,2009, all CrazyEngineers members will have to accept our simple rules before they can participate in discussion. The rules are very simple and do not take more than...
CrazyEngineers takes pride in building a community of awesomest engineers on the planet! We'd usually go out of the way to help you. Our CEan - sarveshgupta posted a set...
CE officially became 54,000 engineers big yesterday! Looking at the pace at which we are growing, it's going to be a just few more weeks before we hit the magic...