Know Your CEan - Kashish0711

CEans,
Kashish is one of the new members of CrazyEngineers; but an exceptional contributors. He's one of the engineers who would love to go out of the way to help others. Kashish is exceptional at graphics designing & bends photoshop to no limits. CEan MayurPathak had a casual chat with CEan Kashish. Check it out -
Q: Hi Kashish, you are an electrical engineer. Please tell us more about yourself.
Kashish: Hello! Well, I come from Jalandhar, Punjab. I am 18 years old, got to electrical engineering accidentally and then fell in love with it. Have a wonderful mom and dad and two elder sisters. I am youngest in the house and I am very naughty and love to play pranks.
Q: So you are the youngest amongst all the siblings. How does it feel to be young and pampered?
Kashish: Lolz, sometimes that feels great. I am the one who gets away easily after starting a fight with my sisters. That does feel awesome at the time of revenge lolz. But no really, we love each other, it’s just we are regarded as the most violent bro/sis in the world. I didn’t had to ask for any toy/thing, it was there when I needed it, that’s my world for you lol.
Q: You share your engineering branch with some of the greatest engineers. What made you choose electrical engineering?
Kashish: Well Electricity amused me from the time when I was just a child but I didn’t had any clue of pursuing a career in this field. After my 10th, I was faced with some circumstances in which I had a choice for 10+1 or engineering, with my family forcing me to join computers or mechanical, I insisted on electrical engineering and well after arguing for 5 days, they finally agreed. This is how I got here. Now after 3 years in this field, learning about all the great electrical engineers not only in India but all over the world, now I feel proud to be a part of such an Elite group but also feel a responsibility of taking this field even further.
Q: You said you are a vagabond (some one who loves to travel). So what's your favorite tourist spot? Why?
Kashish: Yeah I love traveling to new places. Well the best place that I have been to is Shimla, I just can’t get the beautiful sceneries out of my mind and because I had the most awesome memories of my life there. We are 4 best friends and anywhere we go, we create some problems and get stuck in them and till now out of 11 journey’s, there hasn’t been even 1 that went as planned. I’ll post a topic later sharing some of them.
Q: Many parts in of the world are deprived of steady electrical supply. Can you suggest a solution to the ever growing electricity problem?
Kashish: Well that’s the problem I would love to solve, I believe the wastage of electric power plays a huge role in creating this problem, that’s one thing. Second I believe the monitoring/ supply of electric power supply is not proper, we need a system that supplies only the amount of power required, that will save a lot of power. Now for some more technical points, use of renewable or non-exhaustible energy sources should be encouraged. Solar Panels are the best choice for small villages. The government also needs to implement some plans for supplying CFL’s to people that can’t afford them, it will help save a lot of electric power.
Q: What is your aim in life?
Kashish: To be a good son and a responsible human. I would like to use the nature’s power to create a source of energy which never exhausts. I am scared of tornados but I would like to artificially create the magnetic effects that are developed during it and use that. But my thinking is pretty much wider than what I can write.
Quick bites
1. Most memorable day of my life was.....
• 26th March – A horrible trip to Amritsar
2. My favorite book is.....
• The Greatness Guide by Robin Sharma
3. If I'd be a part of the team who developed a space ship, I'd most probably be doing ... (write the role you would be playing, ex. wind tunnel engineer or UPS power engineer etc). Why?
• Head of R&D Team because I am sure I’ll be able to serve my best at that position.
4. The name of my girlfriend is.....
• I don’t have one.
5. If not an engineer, I'd have been.....
• Businessman
6. I resemble a cartoon character of..... (Not visually but by character, for ex. Pokeman, or DW or Launchpad etc.)
• Milo from Atlantis
Discuss this article on CE Forums in following thread: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I'm happy to inform you that CE has just added 48000th CEan to its worldwide team. Considering the fact that we have added 1000 new members last 7 days;...
CEans, I'm happy to inform you that CrazyEngineers is officially 48,000 engineers strong. We now look forward to adding our 50,000th crazy engineer! Long live CE! Rock on, folks! 😀...
Few days ago, we introduced a poll on the front page of CrazyEngineers. The poll asks the users, "How did you come to know about CrazyEngineers?". The results so far...
The wait is over! The creator of Wolfram|Alpha, Mathematica and author of "A New Kind of Science" has answered your questions. We are immensely proud, happy & excited to bring...
Since last few weeks, the growth CE is experiencing is awesome! CE's ambassadors (you all!) have been spreading the word among their friends & colleagues. At the time of writing...