Know Your CEan - Dileep

CEans,

#-Link-Snipped-# joined CrazyEngineers on 6th August 2009. With over 500 posts, he’s one of the most active CEans on CrazyEngineers. A crazy electrical engineer, CEan #-Link-Snipped-# has recently shown his creative talent on CE. We had a small chat with Dileep.
Check this out -

CE: Hi Dileep, you are a Crazy Electrical Engineer, tell us more about yourself.

Dileep: Hello CE family,
This is Dileep from India and I am persuing B.tech 4th year.I am very passionate about engineering and my aim is to do M.S in USA.I always stood first in class in my school days and was the class representative and I have captained my inter cricket team.I love drawing and i am innovative in designs.

CE: How did you get introduced to Crazy Engineers (CE)?

Dileep: Sahithi is my best friend in CE family as she introduced me to CE. I used to browse CE for new ideas and innovations and now I'm addicted to it.

CE: Why did you take up “Electrical” as your engineering trade? What do you like most about it?

Dileep: I and electrical engineering are both like same poles of a magnet but somehow I have managed to get attracted to it as electrical engineering is my father's ambition but he didn't able to become an engineer because of some economic problems as he now sees an electrical engineer in me.I am very happy to be an electrical engineer and I am lucky to be an electrical engineer and if I do achieve anything the entire credit should belong to my father.

CE: What do you like the most about yourself?

Dileep: I am assertive,cautious,self confident and I have gone through hard times in my life and managed to solve them and I always believe on something which is hard will some day makes our life very easy.

CE: What is your favorite pass time?

Dileep: I used to chat on net with others especially of opposite gender because it's always hard to chat with girls.

CE: Who are your idols or inspirations?

Dileep: My favourite and idol is Sachin Tendulkar and he inspires me in any aspect standing front shows hard work and dedication can give great success.

CE: What is the biggest achievement in your life so far?

Dileep: My first dance show in my Intermediate 2nd year which i am very nervous about stage as I know nothing about dance at that time and had managed a miracle out of nothing.

CE: Rapid Fire Questions :

1. Name Top 5 CEans

Dileep: Dileep and Everyone deserves all the other places.

If you are granted 3 wishes, what would you ask for?

Dileep: help,always help me and let me lead my life.

3. If you were not an engineer, you would be?

Dileep: May be a cricketer or a manager.

4. Your biggest blooper till date is?

Dileep: Failed for the first time in maths in my B.tech 2nd year and finished it in the next attempt though.

5. A moment you can never forget.

Dileep: Every year October 3rd.I used to enjoy with all my friends along with me.

6. 5 years from now, you will…

Dileep: I will do M.S and will settle in a good job still trying to learn and do something good and different and CE moderator 😀

CE: If you were a politician, what will your 5 year plan look like?

Dileep: I strongly believe i may not be the same as I am now after being a politician and I don't think the plans will be implemented but I try to provide food to those who still can't feed their stomach and still working their heart out all the day and education to everyone will be my later action.If this can achieved I can have a successful 5year plan.

CE: What do you want to say about CE?

Dileep: It is awesome platform Crazy engineers.It brings all talented engineers together across the world and provides freedom to express new ideas,innovations thoughts,latest,inventions,technologies,activities and everything packed in one place.If Engineering provides you a life to lead then crazyengineers will give a chance for others to live because of you.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Good Interview there AKD and Dileep.

Cricket Lover!! Good Good.

Why MS in USA only? not M.Tech here in India?
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Nice Interview Dileep!!
    And Nice job Ankita!!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    nice interview dileep 👍
  • Reya
    Reya
    @dileep: interview is good😀
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    NIce Interview guys!
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Nice interview...!!
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Thankyou ABKD,Goyal,Sahithi,Mohit,ES,CP,God father and Praveena.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys i am doing the experiment 'study of pll'-finding its lock range and capture range (free running frequency is 2.5khz) can anyone clearly explain me how to find fc1,fl2,fc2,fl1...
Iran's nuclear agency is trying to combat a complex computer worm that has affected industrial sites throughout the country and is capable of taking over power plants, Iranian media reports...
We are planning for a project, where we are combining the powers generated from solar panels and wind turbine and feeding it to the load through the grid. Power can...
Hello New CE Members, Answers to most of the basic questions can be found in text-books and on the Internet. We encourage you not to ask for ready-made programs/codes or...
hi..every1. i need a help in creating foreign keys in phpmyadmin. here.. i have used phpmyadmin for creating database. in this i have created 2 tables- employee and department. employee...