Kindle Reader - Just One Book For All Subjects

As a kid, I hated carrying a whole lot of books to school, stuffed in a bag, troubling my shoulder and paining my back in the process. Even now I have to suffer when I've got to carry a couple of books while travelling. Well, not anymore. Now I can access all my books using a single gadget- The Kindle Reader. #-Link-Snipped-# Kindle E-book provides its readers an opportunity to shop, download as well as read e-books, magazines, blogs and other similar digital media. The Kindle reader's looks impart a feel of paper and its design is intended to make sure that readers sense no difference in e-books and other physical books.

#-Link-Snipped-#

One plus point of Kindle is that its size has been purposefully kept small to make it appear like a paperback. It arrives with a very good battery back-up and once charged to its full potential, could even work for a month. But the thing is, Graphite Kindle has only a USB cable for charging, so one has to use an adapter for charging it. US adapters are stated at 100-240 V, so ideally it should function in India as well, but there is still some confusion on the issue. Even downloading of e-books is absolutely free. Reading PDF files in the Kindle could be of little uncomfortable as PDF pages are not displayed clearly, but Kindle gives a converter through which one can change PDF files to the Kindle e-book format.

It's#-Link-Snipped-# that tha 3G version of Kindle functions well in India and that there are no data charges.  If the 3G network is not available people can still use a WiFi connection, which assures a sophisticated experience.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We know you and your wealthy friends are bored of wandering the Earth and eagerly waiting for that hotel in space. Well, wait no more! Russian Orbital Technologies is bringing...
Bruises and injuries are part and parcel of an athlete's life. If you are playing a game, you are going to suffer from an injury sometime or the other,...
An instrument aimed at capturing some of the oldest cosmic radiations or light has been tested by NASA successfully before their integration in its James Webb Telescope. The camera will...
Of course you might not be a technology geek but if you have still not seen a 3D video, hold your breath, you can see its much more advanced version...
Sony Electronics has made a head-start in the binoculars business with two hi-tech models that enables users to tape high-definition video from even a long distance! Sony has introduced world's...