Kindle Paperwhite - Any Reason To Not Buy It?

I'm wondering if there's any reason not to buy the Kindle Paperwhite. The price point, Rs. 10,999 looks attractive and the devices comes with wireless, paperwhite display, better resolution than previous Kindle models, good contrast ratios etc. and the reviewers have given it a thumps up. The device also holds about 1000+ books which is more than enough for any reader.

What amazes me is that the gadget has 8-week battery life, even with the light on. Can someone tell me a good solid reason not to buy this gadget?

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Paying 11k only for a gadget that is used for reading purposes does not seem to be affordable for common people. For those who are reading freaks, and own more money, they might thing about buying it but again they would prefer tablets with more features rather than a dedicated device.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Every entrepreneur in the world has to face criticism - at the idea stage, at the 'startup' stage and even when the startup grows into a successful business. The thing...
Robotics is one of my favorite topics. Though I didn't get a chance to study the domain, I never skip any update on robots and machines. I wonder what'd be...
Hewlett packard (HP) the name almost synonymous with laptops and desktop computers in India has announced two new machines for Indian professionals - the HP Elitebook Revolve 810 and the...
What is the career growth as a software tester in networking company?
Before the advent of the smartphones, feature phone makers went crazy with their designs but when the touch screens arrived, designers had to stick to the almost the same design....