Kickstarter Fund-Raising

I notice that there seems to be a new craze in project fund-raising through organizations like Kickstarter.

Has anybody looked through the various projects posted on Kickstarter's website, and if so, which ones do you think are the most promising?

Is there anybody here who is thinking of raising funds for their project through Kickstarter or a similar site?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There'd be several of them (most entrepreneurs in the tech arena are engineers 😁 ) who'd be looking to raise funds. I recently stumbled upon a site called myfirstcheque.com that helps startups raise funds between Rs. 5 - 25 lakh.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I came across this project called 'Tethered Air' that deals with deploying things using a robotic crane by providing cargo access to any point on ground and then transiting that cargo at high speeds over complex topographies without the severe costs of air vehicles and the physical constraints of powered flight. 👍

News covered here on VoiCE: #-Link-Snipped-#

He has participated in fund-raising through Kickstarter. Luckily, Robotics researchers at Harvard University and NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory have started taking interest in this project. No idea whether he will be receiving any serious funding through it or not though. 😐

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Explanation: The Rosette Nebula is not the only cosmic cloud of gas and dust to evoke the imagery of flowers -- but it is the most famous. At the edge...
Researchers at National Chung Hsing University in Taichung, Taiwan, are experimenting with the use of your heartbeat as a biometric alternative to the password. The scientists say that a key...
hi ppl..can anybody help me for basic guidelines for designing an auditorium ..i already ve gone through NBC-2005..apart from that i need information..pls help me ..
Has anyone taken this test? What are the benefits of this test?
A creative flower my friend show to me on Valentine's Day! Share with you.