KIA launched its new concept crossover SUV

Kia- Dare to ride this futuristic Niro compact crossover:

I was amused to see the name”Kia”while I was surfing over the auto news and the news didn’t disappoint me instead it influenced me into its design.Yes this design has been really carved by a master.Most of us in Indaiwould’ntheared about Kia- the Korean car manufacturer but to your surprise , It’s a company owned by Hyundai.Hyundai themselves are planning to launch a new B-segment compact crossover but Kia a brother company of Hyundai released its car ahead of Frankfurt.Kia is a company that was mostly famous for Swept headlamps, Paddle shaped grille, rounded bumpers.If we consider rear side of the car you will notice a sweeping roofline which are accentuated by the wide rear diffuser and a twin exhaust pipes. The Kia Nirohave a squat stance with scissor doors which haven’t been in recent cars. The unofficial sources say that it can have hybrid technology.the car is expected to have two varients .One is petrol and a diesel one.Hybrid would be integrated to the petrol variant.Rear-view-19477 Left-Front-Three-Quarter-19475_l

Are you impressed with the design?

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    // moved the thread to in focus news section

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

India made NissanMicra 2014 hits 32 European market is the red hot news that makes us think about the victory of Nissan in European markets.Its not finished, It also signals...
Is there any free software to design a prototype of a business desktop application/software????
I am buying a laptop. I have finalized on HP pavillion. SPECIFICATIONS OF HP PAVILION 15-E034TX LAPTOP (3RD GEN CI5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ DOS/ 1GB GRAPH) (SILVER & BLACK) https://www.flipkart.com/hp-pavilion...graph/p/itmdn4emgkyyfhza?pid=COMDN4EK4EBMVB3A Flipkart...
It's a big news day! Microsoft has decided to acquire Nokia's Devices & Services business and get full control of Nokia's patents and mapping services. Nokia, through a press released...
friends, i wanted to develop an android app, recycle bin for android..i wanted to know once the user deletes a file where does it go..! Any idea about the app..will...