Keep Yourself Updated Through CrazyEngineers Daily Feed

Official Announcement: #-Link-Snipped-#

Discuss this announcement in this thread

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Extremely sorry for being late, but was a lot of busy, and still I am. Subscribed it!
    It was high time to start this!It was highly required. Thank you!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Nice!! Subscribed!!
    Its just like checking the "Whats New" Option of CE in our Mail, right?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sahithi pallavi
    Nice!! Subscribed!!
    Its just like checking the "Whats New" Option of CE in our Mail, right?
    Yep right. Expect few changes to the feed over the next few days. I'm still working on it.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Those who've subscribed to the feed, are you receiving the updates through email? Please let me know.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    I received the update this morning!
    It is neat. First I thought that the update mail will spring up every time someone would post something. But this one is real neat. The mail comes which lets you know everything that happened in CE last day, all in one mail!.
    Nice update Biggie. We needed this from long back!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Yep, I received!! It was nice!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Cool feature Thanks Biggie.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I just read this article on Softpedia: Survey Says the Era of Wristwatches Is Almost Over - Softpedia It says: These days a wristwatch is becoming more of a style...
Micromax w900 is a Windows 6.5 professional powered phone meant for business users. This phone is sleek (112*55*14.2mm) and weighs only 113 grams. The display is 262K, 8.1cm WQVGA which...
Nokia has been advertising the latest smartphone, Nokia N8 with a tagline "What will you do with our amazing technology?" So the same question is for you - Tell us...
When the whole world is dependent on the US Giant Microsoft, the Russian State is taking a different route altogether. It plans to build a rival to Windows to become...
Ramalinga Raju might have a reason to smile now. The ex-boss of Satyam got jailed for engineering the multi-million dollar fraud. However, after the supreme court ruled out the bail...