Karbonn Titanium S200 HD Launched Via Snapdeal For Rs. 4999

In the overcrowded Android phone market in India, one may mistake every new launch as just another mobile device with specs a little rearranged. Breaking such norms Karbonn has had a reputation of unveiling disruptive products. It's latest smartphone Karbonn Titanium S200 HD is however is an exception. We weren't much impressed when we saw the new smartphone's specs list, but at the price tag it is being offered at the phone might as well work for a lot of new buyers out there. And so here we are with the highlights of the features that come bundled with the new low-budget Android smartphone.

Karbonn-Titanium-S200-HD

As the name suggest, the Titanium S200 HD phone comes with a 5-inch HD resolution (1280 x 720 pixels touch-screen display. Underneath the hood there's a 2600 mAh battery, a Quad Core Spreadtrum Communications 7731 processor, 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal memory (that can be expanded up to 32 GB via microSD card).

Running on Android 4.4 KitKat OS out of the box, Karbonn Titanium S200 HD has been promised to receive an upgrade to the Lollipop version 5.0. The Dual SIM smartphone has an overall weight of 142g and is 8.9 mm in thickness.

The aforementioned 2600 mAh battery offers a talk time of up to 9 hours and standby of 450 hours. The Li-Polymer power house needs a charging time of about 2 hours.

Coming in two color variants - Blue-Sliver and Coffee-Champagne, the Karbonn Titanium S200 HD smartphone looks unique with curved ends and a slightly bigger bezel. There's a 3.5 mm audio jack on the side and the phone support FM radio for the user's entertainment need.

The rear primary camera comes with an 8 megapixel sensor and support auto-focus and dual LED flash. On the front side, there's a 3.2 megapixel snapper that features LED flash as well. On the connectivity front, the Titanium series phone extends support to GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and 3G HSPA+ connectivity.

With all those features under its wings, the Karbonn phone has gone live on e-commerce portal Snapdeal at a price of Rs. 4999 and features a lot of Cashback and Gocash offers for the buyers. What are your thoughts about the new smartphone? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony has been working hard on the next big PlayStation 4 software update, and has revealed what improvements owners can expect to see. With a list of upgrades in the...
Hello I completed my Btech in electronic communications stream. I have interest to learn testing,But the thing is there are so many modules in testing like, QA QTP SELENIUM MANUAL...
Quote: This week’s video is brought to you by Insenth, a Chinese company claiming to have developed the world’s first augmented reality display for cyclists. Dubbed Senth IN1, the system...
Hello all, I am under the process of designing the Pressure safety valve ,the core component of PRV is spring.just i want to know about the spring design .For eg...
Please answer the survey above and if you have any questions or suggestions or demands put them in replies below.