Karbonn KT81 Dolby Sound : Has Anyone Tested It?

Dolby is a name associated with high quality music and I'm wondering whether the newly launched Karbonn KT81 phone with Dolby Technology really has any better quality audio than our regular phones. Has anyone tried it yet?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, The USA Science & Engineering festival was successfully conducted over the weekend. CrazyEngineers was official partner for the event. Check out the video created by our friends over engineering.com...
Name: Uzoma Engineering Trade: Mechanical Location: Nigeria Occupation: Employed at the moment..Working with British American Tobacco here in Ibadan Nigeria as a Manufacturing Executive/Technical Operator Work Experience: Operating/Maintenance of Cigarette...
Hi i need some help. I have a project to do for my electrical engineering technology class and i have no idea what to do it on! Can you give...
Since I have been working as an editor at CE for a last few years, I thought we will make a collection of what exactly does a job of an...
We geeks tend to believe that the next Internet connection we'll have is going to be definitely faster than our current one. However, as the internet adoption grows worldwide, Akamai...