KaraokeGarage : The Social Singing Platform

I stumbled upon KaraokeGarage - a social singing platform that is fun to use and brings your singing talent out of bathroom. What the site lets you do is play a Karaoke track and then lets you sing along the track. Your fellow singers can comment on your singing and offer suggestions. But the platform doesn't stop there. It lets you challenge your friends and the forthcoming development will be to let you do all of that through your mobile phone.

The custom built karaoke player will analyse your singing through an inbuilt pitch analyser and even compare it with the pitch in the original song. It will then give you real time feedback as well.

The whole service is really easy to use. You may login with your Facebook credentials. This is optional though. Song buffering is almost real time so no waiting for the strong to stream fully before you can start singing.

The best part comes in gamification - once you're done singing; you can challenge your friend to sing and score more.

The technology stack that powers KaraokeGarage is built around Ruby On Rails and a mobile app is currently being developed. Give this service a go. If the founders / team is reading this message, we'd love to know more about how this came to life and what your plans are for the future.

All the best!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's an old trick that lets you play youtube videos in VLC media player - arguably the world's most favorite media player on Windows, OSX and Linux platforms. I tested...
Hi I want to know that is there a way to decode an e-mail header to find out who or from where that email have sent. thanks
IIT Kanpur's popular Annual Festival 'TechKriti 2013' is coming again between 14th to 17th March 2013 with a bang. The word Techkriti coined as a combination of words - Technical...
Here , I have found a link which listed the list of all scam websites which says that you can earn money online for free. I have read about a...
hi,can u just list out the civil softwares which are very useful and which are predominantly used by civil engineers for all kinds of civil works