Kapil Sibal's website hacked

Anonymous has hacked IT minister Kapil Sibal's website. The photo uploaded on his website, kapilsibalmp.com shows him playing KBC and answering the question "Which of the following is harmful to the growth of country?" And the options include three choices as "me" and one as "freedom".

It's quite interesting to see anonymous in action and launching a cyberwar against the politicians. Do you thing anything positive will come out of this?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: Looks like the website has been taken down completely. I suspect the admins are working on restoring the website and cleaning up the malicious code. Currently the website shows "Server Error in '/' Application." error.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Is that really the official website? It looks like it is up now.
    Anonymous I think attacked where it would hurt.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    I have always been a fan of Anonymous, and these guys are pro in attacking where it matters. I remember some days ago they organized a nation wide protest too. Not too may people came out, but still, its a beginning. They are fighting for internet freedom and I guess India need it now more-than-ever.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sirs and madams, i'm an engineering student from the philippines and i'm a bit confused on what would be the perfect topic/prototype/project/thesis for my final year. Can anyone help me?...
Dell had promised to ship the XPS model installed with uBuntu operating system and has now launched it with a price tag of $1549. The uBuntu version that ships with...
Bollywood Actor Dino Morea is also a businessman who runs Crepe Station in Mumbai along with his brother Nicolo Morea. While Mr. Morea hasn't made it 'big' yet in Bollywood...
Hello everybody...!!! I would like to introduce myself as below: Name: Prashant C Chaturvedi Engineering Trade: Electronics & Instrumentation Location: Noida *Occupation: Working as Sr. Software Engineer in a Offshore...
pls i would like to know what can be designed with four bar linkages and help on how to go about it