Just realized I'm yet to post an intro.

Name: [Prototype]

*Engineering Trade: Electronics Engineering

*Occupation
: Student ( B.E. finished, going for PG Diploma course to utilize the time I remain free from PG Degree course preparation)

Work Experience
: None yet considering freelancing doesn't count.

*Hobbies & Interests
: Piano, computer, games, electronics (yes, hobby)

*Aim in life
: Awake tomorrow as more better, updated & knowledgeable than I am today.

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: CE stats shows that I joined in 2010 when I was in 5th Sem of my Engineering so don't exactly remember the reason why I did, but I revisited CE because only CE was having an active discussion about the C-DAC for which I've appeared. Just to see the thread updates I started frequently visiting CE when I realize that there are many juniors and colleagues whom I am able to help. That made me stick around CE. Now I generally never make introduction in forums, but I just thought, I would do this time..๐Ÿ˜€

Now a little about self. I am no good student you say, in fact, my grades are below average. For the same reason I am unemployed despite of 40 companies (most were IT anyways) visiting my campus. Not because I was rejected, but because I didn't fulfilled their eligibility criteria..haha

Now low grades doesn't mean I didn't understood what was taught but because I was unable to reproduce the exact script in the exam. I admit I am very bad reader and seriously hate reading the most.

Despite, I am very passionate about electronics and its just over my mind. I really love to program & work in C, PHP, JS, .NET ( VB, C#), C++. I may not be having total theoretical knowledge because I never read the books, but I directly jumped into developing. Its similar to say like I don't know who made the transistor and I seriously don't care until I am able to use it.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The world we live in has not been shaped by the 'toppers'; but the 'back-benchers' who refused to stick to the norms.

Good to have you with us. Hope you'll stick around for long time.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    low grades .. ask me.
    Indian universities are rejecting my applications for pursing higher studies (research work) despite of scoring distinction/high distinction in all networking subjects. They say my grade is low for applying for research.
    nevermind, welcome aboard.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I really love to program & work in C, PHP, JS, .NET ( VB, C#), C++. I may not be having total theoretical knowledge because I never read the books, but I directly jumped into developing.
    Nothing helps more than getting your hands deep and dirty in the code right from the beginning.

Extending you an official welcome. ๐Ÿ‘ Your're an integral part of CE already. Stick with the community.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    The_Big_K
    The world we live in has not been shaped by the 'toppers'; but the 'back-benchers' who refused to stick to the norms.

Good to have you with us. Hope you'll stick around for long time.
    Very well said biggie.

durga
    low grades .. ask me.
    Indian universities are rejecting my applications for pursing higher studies (research work) despite of scoring distinction/high distinction in all networking subjects. They say my grade is low for applying for research.
    nevermind, welcome aboard.
    Sorry to hear that, but that's life. I am about to begin my tough days now. Wish me luck..haha
    Thanks for your welcome

AbraKaDabra
    Nothing helps more than getting your hands deep and dirty in the code right from the beginning.

Extending you an official welcome. ๐Ÿ‘ Your're an integral part of CE already. Stick with the community.
    Thanks for the welcome.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    no no, I am not upset, they just indirectly pointed me to apply for universities abroad ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    durga
    no no, I am not upset, they just indirectly pointed me to apply for universities abroad ๐Ÿ˜
    By the way, how was your experience of applying to Universities in Australia? Did you find any striking similarities in admitting candidates to courses? I'm asking because both Australia and India were ruled by the Britishers and I'm curious to know whether the systems we've in place are still the same; especially with the 'admissions'.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    when i applied for Masters, I applied for 2 universities. UNSW(University of New Sotuh Wales) and UTS(University of Technology Sydney) I got admit from both universities and I opted for UNSW.
    When i applied here for IIIT they asked me to submit recomendation letters , same is with universiites aborad. but differnece being - they dont need recomendation letter whe you apply for Research programs.
    Here, I was supposed to submit. I spoke to 2 of my UNSW professors for letters, since I did not do any project with them (Expcet assignments), they willingly gave me recomendation based on my grades in those courses ( obviouly networking). IIIT needed 3 such letters as usual my employer denied from giving any such letter as they feared I might quit the company :-s.
    Apart from that, I am supposed to give GATE in CS inc ase I need to apply for research programs at IISc or IIT. That would need me to quit my job and fully concentrate on GATE.
    Entering professional courses in INDIA is very challenging, but once we enter we dont get that quality of education (atleast I did not)
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I am also in the league of
    Low Grades in X/XII and Not Fulfilling Campus Recruitment Eligibility Criteria โ˜•
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    ianoop
    I am also in the league of
    Low Grades in X/XII and Not Fulfilling Campus Recruitment Eligibility Criteria โ˜•
    Nice to know I am not alone.๐Ÿ˜
    Sorry for being happy at this, but HUMANS! What can be done..haha
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Nice to see this thread of a CEan of respect a great person

Wish to see you more around here in CE mate
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Conqueror
    Nice to see this thread of a CEan of respect a great person

Wish to see you more around here in CE mate
    Thank you man for those words. No doubt you need to be uber awesome to appreciate other person, which definitely you are.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is the difference between java and android????? can an android app can be converted into java app?
Selecting the Graphics Card is always crappy task. You always seems to stuck between Nvidia & AMD Chipsets, right ? It's totally obvious, both are equally dope ! You compare...
how can i make a forklift which powered by aircompressor..??? if it is possible to make in low cost as compare to hydraulic forklift..???
An interesting introduction to digital personal monitoring by Gary Wolf at his talk at TED@Cannes. Apps, mobile monitors and much else beside monitor every aspect of a person's daily life...