any knows code JSP CODE FOR SOCKET programming .......please inform me

Replies

• sookie
    sookie
    madhumurundi
    Hello,
    CE's

any knows code JSP CODE FOR SOCKET programming .......please inform me
    Yep, I guess I can be of some help in this but I am still not able to figure out why you want to include the code that should be done in Java in JSP. Please make it clear.

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    sookie
    Yep, I guess I can be of some help in this but I am still not able to figure out why you want to include the code that should be done in Java in JSP. Please make it clear.

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€
    @sookie

Thanks for your valuable comments... i have already done a socket programming in java ... it can execute in command line.. and command prompt... and for this program i didin't used any front end... so i thought that JSP will gives better front end look for this ... and i read lots... of PDF about jsp... but still finding the difficulty to programming in JSP for "scoket program".. please sort out my problem...
  • sookie
    sookie
    @madhumurundi I liked your going out-of-box way. ๐Ÿ˜€

Very first thing is you need to have knowledge of Servlets and JSP(just basic -nothing fundoo) then as per me what you can do is

1. Create two servlet classs -one as (ClientServlet.java)and this servet will run as soon as your server of client machine will start and other create server side servlet class (say ServerServlet.java). Put your client side socket code in ClientServlet.java and server side code in ServerServlet.java.

Now right now, what you might be doing is using Java I/O streams stuff for data handling which is getting displayed in command prompt. Now , you need to change bit of code(only data displaying and handling part- no need of touching socket programming related code) of yours in Java classes such that it will be displayed as UI using JSP.

Feel free to correct and ask questions if any. If possible share the code, I am dying to give it a try. :sshhh:
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    sookie
    @madhumurundi I liked your going out-of-box way. ๐Ÿ˜€

Very first thing is you need to have knowledge of Servlets and JSP(just basic -nothing fundoo) then as per me what you can do is

1. Create two servlet classs -one as (ClientServlet.java)and this servet will run as soon as your server of client machine will start and other create server side servlet class (say ServerServlet.java). Put your client side socket code in ClientServlet.java and server side code in ServerServlet.java.

Now right now, what you might be doing is using Java I/O streams stuff for data handling which is getting displayed in command prompt. Now , you need to change bit of code(only data displaying and handling part- no need of touching socket programming related code) of yours in Java classes such that it will be displayed as UI using JSP.

Feel free to correct and ask questions if any. If possible share the code, I am dying to give it a try. :sshhh:
    @sookie

Thanks for providing a ample of informations about JSP... i will try the code..once the code is run successfully i will post it here ๐Ÿ˜
  • sookie
    sookie
    madhumurundi
    @sookie

Thanks for providing a ample of informations about JSP... i will try the code..once the code is run successfully i will post it here ๐Ÿ˜
    No, you can share the unsuccessful code also. We will make it successful. :sshhh:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have the following doubts about redhat linux 5 1.HOw to listen to songs in redhat 2.how to see the videos in redhat 3.Can i copy data from pendrive in...
Centrifugal pumps are designed to operate in a specific direction, usually clockwise (CW) or counterclockwise (CCW) when viewed from the drive end
Hello, I want to study about an Electronic Circuit Component, I need answer for these questions : Figures 1 and 2 below show that we can decompose 74HCT597 the circuit...
Since we have a fair amount of interest in automotive/racing engineering in this forum, I thought I would post about a good resource available for information or project ideas. Racecar...