Jony Ive and Marc Newson To Design And Auction A One-Of-A-Kind Red Mac Pro

Apple's Design head, Sir Jony Ive has again collaborated with designer Marc Newson to create a unique Red Mac Pro for the upcoming Project RED auction. They had earlier teamed up to design the beautiful #-Link-Snipped-#camera.
1 (1)
2 (1) 3 4
The Apple Mac Pro Red is a visually enhanced avatar of the existing original computer, and includes all the super-awesome computing functionalists of the Mac Pro. Once done, this shall be sold for anything between US$40,000 to US$60,000.

People interested in registering for the auction should proceed #-Link-Snipped-#. The RED Charity auction shall be held on 23 November 2013 in New York. All proceeds from this charity will go to Global Fund to help them fight life threatening diseases like AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd rather buy a Mac Mini, put it in a cylinder and then wrap it up with a glossy paper. But if it's for charity (read rich people) price doesn't matter.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In physics, torque can informally be thought of as "rotational force". The SI units for Torque are newton meters although centinewton meters, foot-pounds force (ft·lbf), inch pounds (lbf·in) and inch...
V-Tex, also famous as the "reverse microwave" is the handy tool developed by UK-based Enviro-Cool Limited that can chill your beverages within seconds. It not only cools the drink, but...
i am good engineer . please let me know if any job for me ?
hello, i want to know is there any way to get placed through off campus while pursuing B.E.(Mechanical) in final year? plz tell what should i do?
please tell me how to do preparation for Mahindra Auto Quiz..