joke

A lawyer's son finishes his law degree and gets a job in the same court where his father has been working over many years.
On the very first day in the court he wins a case and returns home to tell his dad about his achievement with great enthusiasm.
He says "dad ive done it"
Dad:what?!😕
son:All these years you were struggling over a case and you couldn't get the result ive just cleared it in 1 day.
Dad😛oor fellow😔 it was only with that case i made a living, u became a lawyer,today you finished up with the case i thought ill get you married now go find another one to make your ends meet!!!!
Make your own arrangements to get married:smile:

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

just want to know what does this branch deal with?? also few details abt what is instumentation and control eng?
Dear CEans we all know satellites are very much relied these days for communication. I thought it would be a good thing if we can help each other solving all...
Life can sure be confusing for a teenager in this fast-paced techno-world we live in. Without the proper guidance, a kid could find himself unplugging someone's life support, or going...
hi everyone,can any body send some articles on suspension.........
CEans, I'm happy to inform you that CE has been covered in Oulook Money's latest's issue. 😀 It's a small coverage, though. [We are there, 6th in the list! ]