CrazyEngineers
  • Hi Guys,
    Im Karthik doing my 4rth year, Mechanical Engineering in Bits Pilani, Goa and Im proficient in Softwares like Pro/E , Catia , Solidworks, Ansys, Ls Prepost , Ls Dyna and My Goal and Ambition is to become an Applications Engineer in Germany. I would like to know If there is any specific Job Search Engine for Germany based Companies. I hve tried on Monster , Dice and I get results mostly in US. I would like \m/ Crazy Engineers \m/ to help me out with this issue as Im a newbie to this forum.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Mayur Pathak

MemberSep 10, 2008

Hi Kartik,

Nice to know about you. Any particular reason for searching jobs only in Germany?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 10, 2008

I think you should try #-Link-Snipped-# . They've plenty of openings. Let us know if it helps.
    Cancel
  • appleeater

MemberSep 16, 2008

mayurpathak
    Hi Kartik,

Nice to know about you. Any particular reason for searching jobs only in Germany?
    Hi Bro !!
    If u ask me a reason..,hmm....some people are mad about sumthing in their life and this is what im really mad at.....I cant say ny reason. I want to go Germany .. this is what i want to from my 10nth class of education and I would do nything to get there....For now with my skill sets I would like to be an Application Engineer in germany... and Im learning German this semester 😀 and I seriously want to know some job sites or Oppurtunities for Higher Education in Germany.... and I would like to be a part of Crazy Engineers ! 😁 \m/
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register