job oriented course

hello sir my name is Dinesh i studied b.tech in mechanical i passe out in 2013 after am took coaching for government job but i did not crack the exam.In 2015 i jointed in a company as a product engineer but am not interest in that field.am interest in design.so please tell me which
course is good in design am very confusion to select my career.

Replies

• Dinesh Nakka
    Dinesh Nakka
    and also tell me can i go from mechanical to IT is it is possible.if it is possible then tell by way.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    nakka dinesh
    In 2015 i jointed in a company as a product engineer but am not interest in that field.am interest in design.so please tell me which
    course is good in design am very confusion to select my career.
    Well, you took up job of a product engineer and you figured out that you are not interested in it. That means, the first thing you should do is - determine which field you really want to enter and then prepare accordingly. Assuming that you are actually interested in design; you might want to pick up one specific field in design domain. Most of the mechanical engineering students go into CAD / CAM and there are plenty of courses available. You need to look for reputed institutes in your locality and check with their placements record and join accordingly.

nakka dinesh
    and also tell me can i go from mechanical to IT is it is possible.if it is possible then tell by way.
    Yes, you can. IT is a vast field and has several domains in it. You will have to choose whether you want to go in for software development, software testing, database administration, networking, AI and other domains; and then start building your skills-set accordingly.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Almost on daily basis, we get queries about people asking for right course to join with an aim to get a job or get promotion etc. I've often wondered if...
This is the deceptively simple, three-step process Google uses to come up with its most innovative ideas. How To Brainstorm Like A Googler
Hello, I am considering going back to school to obtain an Associates Degree in engineering. I hope to get an entry level job as a technician. What level of math...
Can anybody be kind enough to suggest me the cutting tool specification(drill bit boring tool and end mill cutter),to machine on stainless steel 304 metallic block
For MyKitap founder Sandeep Ahirwar, entrepreneurship is all about getting out of comfort zone in search of freedom. "I love the idea of doing whatever I want, when I want...