Job Opportunities for upcoming engineers

Dear Friends.....
I am from southern Tamil nadu... Students from our area who pursuing Engineering has a doubt in mind about their future job opportunities.... Could anyone offer us a valuable information about upcoming technologies and future scope in engineering sector. These information provide us valuable and effort for our future career..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I guess every graduating engineer should only focus on ensuring that their skills and knowledge are up to date - and stop worrying about job opportunities. No one really knows the direction in which technology and science is heading; and which technologies will have 'scope'. All things said, new technologies and domains will keep coming and all that matters is that you know the theory well so that the practical doesn't look alien.

For the latest updates, you should hang around CE. It's likely that you'll be the first one to know about latest happenings in the engineering world here 😀
  • MAYUR KUMAR AGARWAL
    MAYUR KUMAR AGARWAL
    can u send the link where i get exact information on off campus placements for freshers happening for mechanical engineer. In hyderabad.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I hear that some startups in India are hiring salary of the range 12 - 15 L p.a. to freshers and experienced professionals for the position of software developers. Anyone...
China has launched two new satellites to advance its own navigational system called BeiDou aka COMPASS; which will rival the American GPS (Global Positioning System). The new satellites were launched...
Sony Corporation has made a major addition to its television portfolio by introducing several Android TVs to its lineup in India. By adopting the Android 5.0 (Lollipop), the company is...
iam a btech final year aeronautical student. pleasee suggest some topics for my main project..
Inspired from the several discussions going on CrazyEngineers about business ideas for electrical engineers, I thought we should have one for civil engineers as well. A lot of engineers from...