Job in final year of B.E. (Mechanical)

hello, i want to know is there any way to get placed through off campus while pursuing B.E.(Mechanical) in final year? plz tell what should i do?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    atul-namdeo
    hello, i want to know is there any way to get placed through off campus while pursuing B.E.(Mechanical) in final year? plz tell what should i do?
    Sure, there is. Have you applied to any companies yet? Start applying and you may get responses. I'd say look for internship because several companies would recruit good interns.
  • atul-namdeo
    atul-namdeo
    not yet.. please tell me how to find if there is vacancy in particular company or not? and how to apply also..i have visited some companies websites but there isn't any vacancy right now..
    can you suggest me some names of good companies for mechanical? where i can do internship as well as job?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - You should make a list of the companies you want to apply for and visit their official websites. Most of the companies should have a careers / jobs page which would list all the open positions and vacancies that may suit your profile. Apart from that, you should subscribe to the official pages of these companies on LinkedIn. Several companies tend to put information about job vacancies on LinkedIn.

For Mechanical Engineering, there are several companies in India - Tata Motors, ABB, Mahindra & Mahindra, Suzuki, Honda, Hero Motor Corp - the list is endless. I'd however recommend looking for a job in a smaller company in your city that is willing to recruit a fresh engineer for internship or job.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    atul-namdeo
    not yet.. please tell me how to find if there is vacancy in particular company or not? and how to apply also..i have visited some companies websites but there isn't any vacancy right now..
    can you suggest me some names of good companies for mechanical? where i can do internship as well as job?
    If you are looking for job in good company and they don't have vacancies then I suggest to find out some local or SSI - Small Scale Industries in your city or near by city and start getting some experience once you have some experience on that bases you can apply into some bigger company and you have good chances for selection after that.
  • atul-namdeo
    atul-namdeo
    @#-Link-Snipped-# & @#-Link-Snipped-# Thank you sir
  • KSS Manian
    KSS Manian
    Harshad Italiya
    If you are looking for job in good company and they don't have vacancies then I suggest to find out some local or SSI - Small Scale Industries in your city or near by city and start getting some experience once you have some experience on that bases you can apply into some bigger company and you have good chances for selection after that.
    What you said is exactly right.
    We can get the experience only.
    But i need to share my personal experience of my career. After finished my BE i joined some private construction company to get an experience. They offered me very low salary. I got a lot of experience from them. Now i am 5+yrs experience. Still i am struggling to get the same package of my friends those who studied with me & they are placed in L&T, Fitchner etc. Most of the EPC Companies didn't fix the salary depend upon your experience. They consider only the present CTC & they offer (25%) maximum.
  • atul-namdeo
    atul-namdeo
    @#-Link-Snipped-# after getting some experience we can switch the company for higher package.
  • KSS Manian
    KSS Manian
    @#-Link-Snipped-# yeah, That's what i said. If you want to get better package you need to switch to other MNC's. At the same time they will fix the CTC depend upon the previous drawn salary. From that you will get only 20% or less hike. If you compared this with your friends those who placed on MNC's after finished their degree, You have More stuff & knowldege with least salary.
    So think, how many companies 😀 you are going to jump to get the perfect package. Its not so easy on off campus until you have a luck. 😉
    Any how its depends on one personal.
  • atul-namdeo
    atul-namdeo
    @#-Link-Snipped-# okeh i got you.. thank you
    Isn't there any way to get placed in MNC's through off-campus? If Yes, then please let me know. What should i do?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    atul-namdeo
    @#-Link-Snipped-# okeh i got you.. thank you
    Isn't there any way to get placed in MNC's through off-campus? If Yes, then please let me know. What should i do?
    As per my knowledge some MNC have announcement on their website about such off-campus interview you can apply there.
  • atul-namdeo
    atul-namdeo
    thank you sir @#-Link-Snipped-#
  • sudharsan.l
    sudharsan.l
    hello i am doing mechanical final year if there any job for me replay

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please tell me how to do preparation for Mahindra Auto Quiz..
a)Derive a relation to find the critical pressure ratio in the case of isentropic flow. b)If the velocity distribution over a plate is given by u=(2/3)y-y^2 in which u is...
Hey everyone, Im looking at studying engineering next year but havn't chosen which stream. Ideally im after the stream which offers the most opportunites to work and live overseas particularly...
Go to this link - Google Places for Business www.google.com/local/add/businessCenter?hl=en‎ Log-in using your gmail account and you will be redirected to a map with a form that asks you for...
1. Open Circuit Faults 2. Short Circuit Faults 3. Earth Faults But in Wikipedia I have noticed *Screening faults *Phase faults *Sheath faults *Faults due to moisture