Job in core company for electronics engineers.

I am 2012 passed Ece graduate with overall 77%. I am looking to enter in core electronics field

Please any advice

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    abhinav aggarwal
    I am 2012 passed Ece graduate with overall 77%. I am looking to enter in core electronics field

Please any advice
    Unfortunately, we are unable to provide useful answers to questions that don't offer any details. You graduated in 2012. Have you been working anywhere? If yes, what kind of role / responsibilities are you handling? What are your reasons to switch to core electronics field? What skills do you have? Have you undergone any training course or certification course?

If you are not employed, we'll have to know what have you been doing since 2012 so that we can guide you accordingly.

Also, you have not described the problems you are facing finding your perfect job. It would be nice if you could take your own time to describe your entire situation and tell us what exact help you need.
  • abhinav aggarwal
    abhinav aggarwal
    Please find my attached resume

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai,im a btech graduate in electronics and communication 2009 passout with firstclass and dont have any experence. 1. can i know which will be apt training course for me to...
The Yunnan Observatories (YNAO) has recently been equipped with a 70 cm robotic telescope that was jointly developed by China and Thailand. Yesterday, the telescope was officially inaugurated in the...
Scientists from Indiana University have been successful in creating a highly proficient bio-material that catalyzes the production of hydrogen by incorporating a modified enzyme inside the virus.The efficient and renewable...
Hey, for a project at school (with solidworks) , I am making an angle that holds two boards at an angle of ninety degrees under pressure. (sketch Included) How can...
At the CES 2016 event today, Lenovo and Google jointly announced that a new smartphone which leverages Project Tango is on the cards. Google had been working on Project Tango...