Job hunting in a slow economy - by Sanjeev Bhikhchandani

A must read for every engineer -

Wisdom in hindsight: Job hunting in a slow economy

Share your comments in this thread 😀

Replies

• ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Downsizing in recession is there...Even if it is not a recession session there will be a downsizing because of inability of company to get projects.
    So In my point of view, getting job is mainly depends on professional's talent and innovative thinking, that helps the Industry to achieve the goal.As he said, the engineer should be flexible in choosing areas where they going to work, according to the current trend they have to choose.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Kaustubh Katdare, Creator , CrazyEngineers
hello could someone please help with that circuit? circuit.png - Picamatic - upload images to blogs, forums or chats I want to auto-trigger SCR (U1) when the capacitor is charged...
Agh, okies I'm trying to loop my if statement, which loop should I use? if (Tnumber > 25) { Console.Write("Invalid input!\n\nPlease enter a table number between 1 and 25: ");...
Hi, Actually I have completed my engineering in electronics and communication, and i am already doing job also. But I have very much interest in mobile communications technology such as...
Can any one suggest me few topics regarding to mini project on Piping Engineering.