Job Fest 2012 organized by SEED, open for Non-SEED Candidates

Calling Job Ready Candidates !

[​IMG]

EXCLUSIVE CAMPUS RECRUITMENT EVENT@SEED
Open for Non-SEED Candidates

As a social corporate responsibility to provide employability opportunities to aspiring fresher, we are happy to announce the next Mega Job Fest in Feb 2012 .This event will also be open for selected Non-SEED students who have cleared our assessment exam (CAP) for the same.
Aspiring Candidate need to clear the CAP-Campus Assessment Test to become eligible to participate in the upcoming Mega Job Fest to be held in Feb’2012

[​IMG]

Eligibility Criteria’s :

1. BE / B Tech / MCS /MCA / BCS / BSc / BCA or equivalent – 2009/10/11 pass out only
2. Good communication skills and knowledge of programming languages

SEED Students are requested not to apply for the same as they will get separate registrations details in Jan 2012.

For Details and Registration Visit : Best IT training institute in India - Seed Infotech

SEED Infotech Ltd.

[​IMG]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Dear SEED Students,

After the great success of 6 Job Events in 2011 in Pune and Mumbai, we are happy to announce the launch of next MEGA JOB FEST EVENT in Feb 2012 .

The event will be held in Pune, Mumbai and planning to do this in Bangalore also.

The registration for SEED students will start in Jan 2012 and we will mail all the details to seed students.

Meanwhile , all students are request to prepare well for Aptitude, Communication, Basic concepts of programming, OS ,Networking, Database and specialization subject like Testing,.Net,Java etc.

Meanwhile, we will be doing registrations for Job Fest for NON SEED students in Dec 2011 and few selected students who clears assessment test will be eligble for the same.

SEED Students are requested not to apply for the same in Dec 2012 as they will get separate registrations details in Jan 2012.

So kindly make a note of the same and inform your batchmates also.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    PS: I have pasted here the mails that I had received from SEED Institute.

I can help you with some details as and when I get some updates.

For further details you must visit their website / call them / email them.

Good Luck! 👍
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    No job seekers here?

Latest Updates :-

Calling Job Ready Candidates !

[​IMG]

EXCLUSIVE CAMPUS RECRUITMENT EVENT@SEED
    Open for Non-SEED Candidates

As a social corporate responsibility to provide employability opportunities to aspiring fresher, we are happy to announce the next Mega Job Fest in Feb 2012 .This event will also be open for selected Non-SEED students who have cleared our assessment exam (CAP) for the same.
    Aspiring Candidate need to clear the CAP-Campus Assessment Test to become eligible to participate in the upcoming Mega Job Fest to be held in Feb’2012
    [​IMG]
    Eligibility Criteria’s :
    1. BE / B Tech / MCS /MCA / BCS / BSc / BCA or equivalent – 2009/10/11 pass out only
    2. Good communication skills and knowledge of programming languages

Selection Process -
    Written test based on :
    a) Aptitude – English, Math , Logic
    b) C programming
    c) Java/.NET/Testing
    Shortlisted Candidate who clears written exam will get a call within a 10 working days for :
    d) Technical and Personal Interview

Registration Process :
    1. Download application form from #-Link-Snipped-#
    2. Fill in the details and send to the following email id before 25th Dec 2011.
    For Registration in Pune : #-Link-Snipped-#
    For Registration in Mumbai : #-Link-Snipped-#
    For Registration in Other Cities: #-Link-Snipped-#
    3. Shortlisted students matching eligibility criteria will be contacted in 7 working days and you will be required to visit nearest SEED
    Center with all original marks sheet and two passport size photograph for document verification and will be issued Hall Ticket for
    the CAP Exam

Important Notes :
    1. Please check Eligibility criteria and apply only if eligible
    2. Please check the list of available test center before filling the form.
    3. There is no commitment on number of Placement calls.
    4. You shall not demand for specific salary/designation/job profile/technology /job location at the time of campus event
    5. You shall not be eligible for any placement assistance unless you clear the CAP and personal interviews
    6. The Company reserves the right to modify the rules without any prior intimation.
    7. There will be limit on maximum no of interview calls as decided by SEED management.
    8. In case of any dispute/ difference of opinion/ disagreement the decision of the management of the Company shall be final and binding on you and you shall always keep the Company and / or its Directors /Management etc. indemnified and harmless as regards the same

SEED Infotech Ltd.
    [​IMG]

'Panchasheel', 42/16, Erandawana, SEED Infotech Lane,
    Off Karve Road Pune - 411004.
    Tel. :
    +91 - 20 - 25466798 ​
    / 25467484 / 25462550

• zainab783
    zainab783
    well thanks you have share this one with us in this forum so i shall try to adopt it to get the latest jobs because these jobs are so necessary for me
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • vinci
    vinci
    can it happen in Rajasthan ?can i apply now?
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    vinci
    can it happen in Rajasthan ?can i apply now?
    I don't know if this JobFest is taking place in Rajasthan.
    I think the registration for non-SEED students is closed.
    Still you can call on one of the numbers in the previous post and find out if you can apply now.
    😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Leading technology blog pluggd.in & Jaaga are organizing SuperHappyDevHouse style event in Bangalore tomorrow (December 18, 2011) from 1pm - 10pm. The SuperHappyDevHouse is hacker culture celebrations. Geeks will get...
TW 700 Tak Wak is your walky talky that is also a rugged GPS navigation device and also functions as a smartphone. The device is rugged solution for those who're...
Hello CEians. I am Amit Thakur from Jaipur, India pursuing Electronics and Communication engineering. Apart from my studies I like to read about electronic gadgets, telecom, inventions-discoveries, Google system, open...
here is the plans regarding the new port to be constructed by the construction firm BAM at jordan >> https://www.crazyengineers.com/new-port-in-jordan-to-be-constructed-by-bam-1457/ please discuss it here 😀
the tunnel which has made heads turn with the use of new techniques in drilling has reached the final stage. check out the article that describes it here>> https://www.crazyengineers.com/lai-chi-kok-drainage-tunnel-main-tunnel-breakthrough-1458/ and...