Job Applications We Receive From Engineers Who Wish To Bring Revolution In Technology

This is what we received few hours ago. -

I wish to work with CrazyEngineers Team because:
to create a revolution in technology

Article:
PETE Process Promises Successful Technology Fusion

PETE Process A new joint venture research work at Stanford and SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory, supported by Department of Energy and DARPA has come up with a new solar energy conversion process that can potentially double the efficiency of solar cells. Stanford engineers have discovered this new and totally different process to harvest energy from sun. 3 Comments

Inventions, PhotoVoltaics, Solar Power
What revolution do you think this dude will bring to the technology? He simply copy-pasted an article from a website and didn't even bother to remove "3 Comments" thing from his article. :sshhh:

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Job Applications We Receive From Engineers Who Wish To Bring Revolution In Techno

Here's another -

I wish to work with CrazyEngineers Team because:
    i want to increase my knowledge power in computer discipline and learn more

Article:
    Impress us with your original, unpublished article of about 500-800 words max. Do not send link(s) to any existing article.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans, Many of the CEans might be the great testing professionals, I want advice from such experienced testing professionals,, I want to know how to wirte the best test...
Is there any Short way to reach particular path in regedit??Rather than expanding each and every path......
hey Friends, In life many times we get shock......Me talking about Electrical Shock..... Share your experience here.................. Such that other will be aware of it........... Tell others precautions too..... Regards,...
Hey Friends, Here is the way, you can suggest some ways to reduce the capital cost of Transmission Line....... Give all your suggestions here regarding everything....means from construction of Poles...
What is the difference between a hacker and a cracker??? who is superior?? And why??