JK Lasers joins Twitter and Facebook

JK Lasers has joined the social media revolution, making it even easier to follow the latest developments in the world of industrial laser design and manufacture.

Through its presence on Twitter and Facebook, the global laser and process tool manufacturer aims to forge closer links with its customers. The move follows a recent announcement that JK Lasers launched its own YouTube channel (JKLasers - YouTube).

Andrea Martin, Marketing Coordinator for JK Lasers, said: “JK Lasers is committed to building strong and lasting relationships with all its customers. With over 750 million active Facebook users and 200 million Twitter accounts, these online communities are a highly effective way of sharing our latest news, and proactively encouraging two-way dialogue with our global customer base.”

To follow JK Lasers online, visit #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lot of IT engineers do not want to opt for a career in software testing aka Quality Engineering. If you ask them a bit about what software testing is, they'd...
Please help me on the following topics 1- methods of pressure measurement 2- method of temperature measurement 3- method of fluid measurement
hello, i am madhuri...... i need latest topics for the technical seminar for 8th sem BE, computer sciance branch thank you
Can anybody suggest me t0‹2pic for seminar and that seminar continued upto project and it must related to Thermal Engg...
How can I money from Blogging? Can I really earn some handsome money from blogging? What is moneytizing the Blog anyways(Biggie Style Sentence!). Many of you, or most of you...