JK Lasers Introduce System 5000

Flexible Workstation Suitable For Industrial Cutting, Welding and Drilling
JK Lasers would like to introduce the JK System 5000, a flexible workstation that can be integrated with lasers from both the JK Fiber and Nd:YAG ranges.

JK System 5000The System 5000 has a variety of customisable options, making it a highly versatile solution for many industrial cutting, welding and drilling applications. These options include linear and rotary axes, process tools and scan heads, and proprietary software which closely couples motion and laser control.
In addition to its processing advantages, the System 5000 has an ergonomic design and integrated Class I safety enclosure with viewing panel, meaning that it can be safely and easily installed into most industrial premises.
For further information about the JK System 5000, contact the JK Lasers Sales team by calling +44 (0) 1788 517 800 or email #-Link-Snipped-#.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please help me out to do this project, provide me some detailed suggestion about this project as early as possible...
Hello, Can anybody explain about speed and torque with real time example? As of I know torque is a twisting force. If torque is more ( i.e. twisting force is...
With deteriorating coal qualities in Indian coal,boiler tube leakages have become a chronic problem for boiler outages. In spite of improving flame geometry , regular soot blowing , maintaining burner...
Generally Ni-Hard II or IV is used as grinding roll or ball material. What is maximum running life is expected from this material in terms of wear ?😕
Hello Friends.. i dont know how exactly i post this.. but i am on one of the most crucial and sadistic moments of my life.. i am student of 5th...