Jelly- World’s Smallest 4G supported Smartphone with Android 7.0 Nougat unveiled

A novel coin pocket-sized smartphone device dubbed 'Jelly' is up on offer through Kickstarter manufactured by Unihertz (Shanghai firm). Touted as the smallest 4G Android smartphone in the world, the device features a 2.45-inch (240 x 432 pixels) TFT LCD display with 201ppi pixel density and costs a measly $109 (approx. Rs. 6,900).

jelly-jelly-pro-images
(Jelly-left, Jelly Pro-right)

With a removable battery and an expandable microSD card slot (up to 32 GB), it has dual SIM card support. Powered by a 1.1 GHz quad-core processor, the smartphone would be available in two RAM/ storage bundles- 1GB RAM/ 8GB Storage priced at $109 and the Jelly Pro with 2GB RAM/16GB storage, priced at $125 (approx.Rs. 8,000).

On optics front, there is provision of an 8-megapixel rear camera with a 2-megapixel front sensor. The two SIM-slots support 4G on AT&T and T-Mobile networks in the US. It is further backed up by a 950 mAh battery that is promised to offer three days of battery and seven days on standby. Connectivity options include GPS, Bluetooth v4.0, and Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n. Onboard sensors feature Gyroscope, G-Sensor, and Compass. The device with an access to the Google Play Store comes with an armband, making it easy to wear during exercise.

It would retail in three variants of Pearl White, Sky Blue, and Space Black. The palm-sized Android handset can sure be an economical way to enjoy most up-to-date services of technology or alternatively it can act as a substitute to your usual phone that one can use while working out or maybe while being away for a night or two.

Source:#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    So cool and so small.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what does 1144 number mean in 1144 stress proof steel. Does it(1144) defines composition ? Thank you.
Oppo Mobiles has launched a new smartphone in the India market that takes forward their ‘Camera Phone’ tagline. The Oppo F3 was launched at glittering press event a few moments...
Facebook is going straight ahead towards its goal of bringing more people online with various programs under its internet.org scheme, specifically aimed at developing and under developed nations. Facebook’s Express...
Hello Guys! I m Sourav Kumar and I got 9.4CGPA in 10th standard bt unfortunetly in 12th somehow I manage with 53.6%,recent I m pursuing my engineering in 3rd Year...
Ajit Paigrahi grew up in a middle-class family with both his parents working Government jobs and was sent to boarding school at a very young age. At boarding school, he...