CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Mohit7220 • 04 Jul, 2014
JEE Main 2014 Result is released by Central Board of Secondary Education every year for the candidates those who appeared in the examination. The result shows the performance of the candidate in the examination and marks scored by him/her. After the release of the result, the JEE Main 2014 Rank Cards are issued by the authorities. Rank card displays the name of the candidate, all India rank, categorical rank, etc of the candidate. The candidates must keep these documents safe with them until the complete admission is finished as they may be required in any phase of the counselling.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 04 Jul, 2014 @Mohit7220 - What is this discussion about?
@Abhishek Rawal • 04 Jul, 2014 • 1 like
Kaustubh Katdare
@Mohit7220 - What is this discussion about?
Probably advertisement.
Because it had a linked url to his website in that bright red words "Rank Cards" which I have removed, silently.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 04 Jul, 2014 Locking this thread.
1.4k views

Related Posts

@Akarsh Pillai · Jun 16, 2016

Is it possible to do such type of project or suggest any other topics
4.4k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Sep 7, 2010

Lot of engineering students have to migrate to another town for engineering course and live in a hostel. If you've lived in a hotel or live in a hostel; why...
13k views

@Akhilesh Kumar Nair · Sep 11, 2013

I really don’t know why we are stick up to 3 phase alternator I don’t believe it is constructional limitation What are the reasons for limiting up to 3 phase...
9k views

@Shabih Abbas Khan · Jun 6, 2015

Hello sir, I'm. Shabih Abbas Khan I've just joint an angeneering college for b.tech in computer science,sir I have some idea of CPP programming which I learnt in intermediate and...
2.4k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Feb 7, 2015

Whatsapp has started pissing me off already. I can tolerate waking up to 100s of useless forwarded messages from people I hardly interact with, but have to receive messages from...
7.7k views