JEE Exam pattern and eligibility percentile

Hello,
I looking for my younger brother to join an engineering course in IITs. There has been a lot of confusion in my mind about the structure of the new exam or the newly introduced percentile formula as it is said that they will consider boards marks with some weightage. Can anybody give here complete information about it. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Prashant Munshi
    Prashant Munshi
    The JEE has been now made a two tier exam - JEE Main and JEE Advanced. JEE Main is the first exam a student would appear and top 1.5 lakh scorers would be eligible to apply for JEE Advanced. As per the pattern it will be multiple choice question as per the notification but the pattern may change in 2014 as posted on IIT Bombay website and reported by this post : JEE Advanced Exam Pattern The JEE Main shall have negative marking scheme : JEE Main Negative Marking Scheme Actually all the details about the format of exam has been published in a notification. You may download the original notification from here : JEE 2013 Notification

I hope the information would be useful to everybody reaching here. Best Luck

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I read publication in terms " A Noval Spatial Domain Scheme for Multiple Bitplane Steganography" ,and I have some ambiguity about : I know when we embed 3 bits in...
Whats meaning of VA & watt??
How many of you are in the process control applications? How many problems which are related to computers have affected your plant working? There are some things in software and...
I am getting an error in using some applications on my pc and also I am unable to install new programs on my computer. I am getting the following error....
Online finance management company - Quickbooks (from Intuit) has finally opened its shop in India. The company says that there are 26 million SMEs in India; however when it comes...