Java applet for online shopping / eCommerce website

could anyone give me the java applet program for creating online shopping website which having buttons ,frames,layouts,dialog box,etc..and i need to login in the frst page,then i have to choose the product catogory in second page,then selecting the product by viewing its images and finally i have to buy my product in the last page..frnds..,give me a program to do my work

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    What you are asking is a major corporate program for which we charge thousands to the clients who wish to get that. You should better try something to develop on your own and we can help you where you get stuck in the process.

Also there are some widgets/plugins which can used for similar purpose. Depends on what type of website it is.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In October, Google is going to ship KitKat 4.4, but we don't know the accurate date. however, few Samsung devices like : Galaxy Note III, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Mini,...
I'm curious to know what are the minimum hardware requirements for Android KitKat 4.4. There have been rumors circulating on the Internet that the latest Android flavour will be supported...
PCI>Peripheral Component Interconnect, IDE>Integrated Drive Electronic, HDd>Hard Disk Drive, CMOS>Complementary Metal Oxide Semi-conductor, USB>Universal Serial Bus, OS>Operating System. Stay tune more are loading.
Once the darling of smartphone & email lovers, the hot favorite of high flying business executives is now looking for a buyer. The company that's solely responsible for introducing &...
Molten air batteries have been demonstrated to offer highest ever energy storage capacities, making the competition look dwarf. For the first time, researchers have been able to manufacture molten-air batteries...