James Bond BMW remote Control Car

#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#

I am dreaming with that project:;-)::

cars features::

*Remote control car via cellphone or R.C or Touchpad R.C
*Finger Prints Recognition-(open and lock the car)
..etc.

I need to make that project please if anybody know how is that project made Please Reply,,,(Must see the film Tomorrow never dies)

Lets Bring Our Intelligence

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    The finger print recognition system for door entry would be straight forward, you can even buy a system OTC. Remote control would be an nice and expensive challenge if you wanted anything more refined then crude style actuator control. On a seperate note, I personally prefer JB's Austin Martins.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Aston Martin rocks! 😀

This project is possible, but you'd first need to find a car which you can sacrifice! Its not a simple case of modding. You'll need to assume the car is written off and can't be road worthy anymore (officially, anyway).
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Interesting Idea
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    How about a visit to the junkyard? Is there a possibility that a car with an intact engine, wheels and transmission system? 😛

I know in the Middle East, you can find barely scratched cars being written off. Lots of rich people just buys a new car instead of sending them for repairs.. minor or not!
  • el3ktr1k
    el3ktr1k
    Some people have done a similar thing on a smaller scale with an iphone and RC car.
  • maldini89
    maldini89
    even if i went to a junkyard and i purchased a car,,,i dont have any procedures to begin with...??
  • maldini89
    maldini89
    [​IMG]
    This is how Bond's 750iL was rigged so that he could appear to be operating it remotely. As you can see, the back seat was rigged so that a stunt driver could operate the vehicle undetected by the cameras
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • AngelinaJones
    AngelinaJones
    BMW 525, a button was pressed on the remote control while inside of the car and now the ignition is not new car excepting the remote control, the car still runs but how do you turn this off with out going to the dealership
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    @Angelina: Link removed. Do not try to advertise external sites. We see it even if it is cleverly hidden in the text. Contact the Admin. if you want to advertise.
  • gohm
    gohm
    consult your owner's manual

AngelinaJones
    BMW 525, a button was pressed on the remote control while inside of the car and now the ignition is not new car excepting the remote control, the car still runs but how do you turn this off with out going to the dealership
  • shiwa436
    shiwa436
    nice project
  • icehari
    icehari
    great idea, i also see lots of holy wood movies but i haven't dreamed like you....
    i wish you that your dream will became true one day....
  • elhelow
    elhelow
    Hiiiiii Crazy do you know about this crazy project

we can work with us , this project available just we know a software of BMW car and how it work , we can do this by using mobile application .

please reply if you serious.
    ​

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, am a 2nd yr student of civil engineering branch in NIT dgp. is it possible to do a summer training in the railways? can anyone please tell me how...
Hello As i just started my course in the above topic I got a question to those of you familary with any CFD. The main problem with CFD is the...
😕 I am having a problem logging into my Orkut profile. It is not that I am not being able to open it, I sure am. But the real problem...
i need some power point presentations.