J2EE vs IIB8(MB Developer)

Hi,

I have 2 years 6 months J2ee project experience and 1 year 6 months IIB9(MB) with J2sc technology experience. Which technology I need to choose as my future carrier. i.e J2EE or IIB9 (MB Developer). Please help me on this, for take good decision.

Thanking you,

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's difficult to make any recommendation based upon the information you've provided. However, it's always best to pick up the technology you are most comfortable with so that you can develop your skills-set rapidly. You will have to switch to a new company to gain more experience on variety of projects.

I'm making a wild assumption that with your experience in J2EE; you should learn associated tools and technologies so that you enhance the chances of getting selected in a new company or project.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Abstract- Four-wheel steering is a serious effort on the part of automotive design engineers to provide near-neutral steering. Also in situations like low speed cornering,...
Name:Raja Janmejay Engineering Trade:Mechanical Engg. Location: Jaipur Occupation: Student 2nd year Hobbies & Interests:New inventions mostly in cars Aim in life: I want to Surprise the society and make them...
There are many hints on the cars from that we can have an idea about the technology used in that cars.i-vtech is one of them. more are as follows i...
Was reading through an opensource code and came across this #define implementation. Not able to understand this expression. does anyone know what it is? #define JSON_SYM_SKIP(sym) \ [sym] = 0...
Please help me to code on my own . how to start?