I've no idea about robotics, but want to make a robot for robowar

Info About Robotics I have No Idea About Robot.....
I want to devlop a robot which is using in robo war's...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Strange that you've no idea about robot. How about searching some information on Google about what robots are and what they do?

You might just begin by watching videos on YouTube that teach how to make a basic robot. Here's a simple robot that follows the track, called 'line follower robot'.

• SDKING
    SDKING
    thanx.....admin
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    SDKING
    thanx.....admin
    No point in repeating this question in different sections. Please post your robotics related question in this section 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I received an infographic in my mail this morning .. it was so interesting that I republished it on my blog - https://kidakaka.com/blog/2013/03/22/rising-cost-of-higher-education/ This is no different than what we...
There is a free webinar on developing Engineering Leadership Skills on 27/03/2013 Quote: Register today for an insightful discussion as our presenters elaborate on 4 critical leadership skills: Self-Leadership -...
Okay, CE's been through a ton of changes in the past and more are coming! 😁 I'm running short of ideas on what should be included in the sidebar (visible...
in the mosquito repeller we are using buzzer which is just made up of brass my question is how it is producing the sound without speaker and any other device?...
Self-Driving car technology may make it to our four wheelers in near future as BMW and Continental have rolled up sleeves to make it work by 2025. The technology these...