Its urgent: Need project ideas

hi,
i am first batch of my coll.
i have no senior & not a single lecturer is efficient to help us in any project
so, kindly give me some ideas & if possible give me the full detail of project .
waiting for your reply
thanks

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: it's urgent

Hi Nitesh,

First of all, we are not here for all the ready-made help. We'd love to help you with all the difficulties during the execution of project.

For the ideas, have you tried looking at your Project Ideas & Seminar Topics section?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi! i am satyam i am in trouble bcoz we have to make a minor project in our college & i have no project..............can any one help me
can anyone please tell me...?? what really the subject "numerical analysis" is about...?? and other than MATLAB which softwares can help..??
Hey...!! anyone intrested in "Pakistani music"...who loves Rock bands of Pakistan...pop singers...bhangra stuff...!! Pakistani Music industry at its boom...the young talented Pakistani artists are perfoming all over the world...discuss here......
hi CEans... I m new in CE.. I need help from u all... i m doing my final yr project in robo-socccer... it wil b basically a game type project.......
5 - 9 blasts in 3 crowded market places of Delhi. Terrorist group Indian Mujahideen has claimed responsibility for the attacks. Stats show that India is the country most hit...