it's good to be back!

Hello CEans! ๐Ÿ˜€
Due to loaded subjects taken at college, i haven't logged in here for few months. A friend sent me PM to check this because she said the appearance of crazyenginners.com had been renewed. And I was so amazed that this site has indeed changed.
I'll try to visit this site if I get free time.

*Nicely done Big K!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome back, Sarah ๐Ÿ˜€ We hope you will visit CE often ๐Ÿ˜€
  • lal
    lal
    Sarah is right.. Its good to be back. I'm also back after a few months.
    A lot changed here in CE. Many familiar ids vanished while new ones sprout up. And even the look and feel changed. Fortunately I was back a week before the change and could really witness it.
    Whatever, We are all crazy engineers ๐Ÿ˜€ Its great to be a part of it..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We allowed few of our CEans to change their IDs. So it's quite possible that the Ids you were familiar with are still here; but with a different username.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome back folks; keep asking your old friends to be back.

be active at CE...๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome back Sarah n Lal. ๐Ÿ˜€

@lal : yeah we really missed our old members.
  • lal
    lal
    I haven't seen ash, mayur, raj and many more old CEans in my return. Are they all still online..?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    lal
    I haven't seen ash, mayur, raj and many more old CEans in my return. Are they all still online..?
    I had a chat with Ash and he plans to return in January and same's true with xHeavenlyx. Mayur and Raj haven't been to CE since a long time. I don't think they're planning to make a comeback. Mayur is quite busy with his own ventures.
  • lal
    lal
    It will be really good to have them all back.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    I had a chat with Ash and he plans to return in January and same's true with xHeavenlyx. Mayur and Raj haven't been to CE since a long time. I don't think they're planning to make a comeback. Mayur is quite busy with his own ventures.
    Was just wondering if you have any contact of one of the most enthusiastic and active CEan Shalini... ?

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crazyboy
    Was just wondering if you have any contact of one of the most enthusiastic and active CEan Shalini... ?

-CB
    She's still a member of CE; but uses another secret ID.
  • sarah_joy
    sarah_joy
    hey guyz..thank you for those warm welcomes!!

i'll try to visit more often to get updated here ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I talked with RajdeepCE. He join as a government lecturer. Hope he is also planning to come back.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    ๐Ÿ˜ Welcome back to CE, Sarah!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What Causes Lithium-ion to Age? The lithium-ion battery works on ion movement between the positive and negative electrodes. In theory, such a mechanism should work forever, but shelf life, cycling...
Hi I am looking for IT boot camp during X-mas break. Any suggestions?
hi biggie , i have a suggestion Whats New on home page can be directly redirected to whats new on forums https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/find-new/10329/threads instead of https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/
Network Rail of UK has started works to improve the Rail Operating Centers and Training Centers across London. It has given out contract to develop one such ROC at York...
Indian economy & politics is at a crucial point in history. Government of India has agreed to allow 51% Foreign Direct Investment aka FDI in the retail sector. The opposition...